Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine after 6-week Helladrol cycle

xbojx

What's up guys! I am currently in my 5th week of my Hella cycle and so far I'm loving it! The lean gains have been phenomenal and I'm already looking forward to my next cycle.

My PCT will finish on the 5th of December, and I'm looking to try Osta after this. I'm going on a 2 week business trip after my PCT so I'm looking to start Osta around the 20th of December.

A few questions:

I'm scared of the vision sides of S4 and the cancer rumors of GW. I've made up my mind to run Osta only. Will running Osta alone yield me significant results? I'm looking to cut body fat % while maintaining my muscle mass.

Although I haven't read any side effects for Osta, do I need to run support supplements with it?

And lastly, can someone hook me up with a good outline for a standalone Osta cycle?

Thanks in advance! :)

Helladrol is awesome man! Glad you're enjoying the ride

The cancer studies in gw were from rediculously high doses of gw in rats... The dosing protocol for humans is 10-20mg ED and you would have been taking the equivalent of around 400mg ED for this study. Anything dosed this high is obviously going to cause major health issues bro.

As far as s4, follow Dylan's dosing method and you will easily avoid the vision sides. The sides only get bad when guys are taking too much too soon. Moderation and slowly ramping is the key

That being said, you can have fantastic results with ostarine or Lgd-4033 alone, though I'd rather run the triple stack. In fact, you can use ostarine in pct. Start it in pct and run for 8-12 weeks at 25mg ED. Dylan has also put together a support stack for it at n2bm. I normally run hcgenerate along with it and run a mini pct with test infusion when done since it can be mildly suppressive

Get the most potent sarms in the world at Sarms1

Helladrol is awesome man! Glad you're enjoying the ride

The cancer studies in gw were from rediculously high doses of gw in rats... The dosing protocol for humans is 10-20mg ED and you would have been taking the equivalent of around 400mg ED for this study. Anything dosed this high is obviously going to cause major health issues bro.

As far as s4, follow Dylan's dosing method and you will easily avoid the vision sides. The sides only get bad when guys are taking too much too soon. Moderation and slowly ramping is the key

That being said, you can have fantastic results with ostarine or Lgd-4033 alone, though I'd rather run the triple stack. In fact, you can use ostarine in pct. Start it in pct and run for 8-12 weeks at 25mg ED. Dylan has also put together a support stack for it at n2bm. I normally run hcgenerate along with it and run a mini pct with test infusion when done since it can be mildly suppressive

Get the most potent sarms in the world at Sarms1

Thanks bro!

I can't start Osta in PCT since I need to go on a business trip after my PCT and bringing these stuff is a big NO-NO to where I'm going. I don't wanna stop for 2 weeks anyway, so might as well start Osta 2 weeks after my PCT.

Thanks bro!

I can't start Osta in PCT since I need to go on a business trip after my PCT and bringing these stuff is a big NO-NO to where I'm going. I don't wanna stop for 2 weeks anyway, so might as well start Osta 2 weeks after my PCT.

That would work fine. You'll love ostarine

By the way, what can I expect while on a SARMS triple stack cycle? Are the results comparable to a Hella cycle or am I just asking for too much LOL

you can get better results on a triple stack than you can on helladrol... the gains will be so clean and the sides are very minimal...

bro, i have written articles on every single question you have... start here Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org then look to the right and read all the articles i wrote... i spent all that time writing them for questions like yours... if you still have questions after reading, pm me and i'll set you all up with whatever you need... the highest quality sarms you can find are at SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Cool just what I needed. Thanks Dylan! I'm definitely getting my Osta from SARMS1!

you can get better results on a triple stack than you can on helladrol... the gains will be so clean and the sides are very minimal...

Damn. I better read up then. Hella has been phenomenal and I'm still on my 5th week. If the triple stack can get me better results then I might consider it instead Osta standalone. The triple stack can be started right after a cycle right? Off to reading your posts.

Thanks again Dylan!

Damn. I better read up then. Hella has been phenomenal and I'm still on my 5th week. If the triple stack can get me better results then I might consider it instead Osta standalone. The triple stack can be started right after a cycle right? Off to reading your posts.

Thanks again Dylan!

you can start the triple stack immediately after pct... bro, trust me on this, its the best option for you... if you follow my s4 dosing protocol, you have a much better chance of keeping the vision sides to a minimum... gw is so great bro... watch my video series on it on youtube as well... you don't need much for supports... just make sure to run hcgenerate weeks 1-8 on cycle... i like to always run n2guard as well but beyond that, you don't need any other supports... just run a mini pct from week 9-11 of hcgenerate es and your will recover smoothly and have very keepable gains...

Top Bottom