Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine

Timon98

What are your experiences on ostarine. Have you gain some strength and how much? Have you gain muscle and how much?
:)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

I'm currently using it as a stand alone and only because I'm injured. I added it to daily stretching and cold/heat therapy.

Currently on week 4 and it has helped a lot with recovery. However no sides, no increase in libido, strength, etc.

I think (from my experience) that Osta shines as an addition to a stack or cycle. As a standalone the effects aren't very noticeable besides the healing properties.

Which is what it's designed to do.

Everyone is going to different with results because it depends on so many things. However, Ostarine is probably the safest anabolic you can run with the least side effects and minimal affect on HPTA

Check out sarms1 for the best sarms

I'll tell you a story.

I was training mma with someone who was semi-pro. The training consisted of roundhouse kicks then shadowing off to a pivot kick aimed at the sternum.

Long story short... He didn't like the idea i was too fast for him so instead of using his shin to block the roundhouse which he was too slow to do, he decided to smash my foot with his knee as soon as i pivoted.
That, in very few words was the end of my mma career. Was diagnosed with a bunch of stuff that stopped me from walking without getting severe inflammation, cartilage gone, bone marrow odema, osteoporosis, ect...
They gave me nsaid painkillers, told me i would be able to walk normaly after 6 months, 4 years later they are suggesting surgery to fuse my bone together after trying steroid injections, special soles for shoes, physiotherapy, ect...

Since 2011 i have been on ostarine, 25mg/day 8 weeks on, 4 weeks pct, continuous. Blood tests, ect.. No problems nothing. When the diet was shit i put on weight, when the diet was good i lost weight, but i NEVER lost muscle, or strength. The ostarine also allowed me to walk again, and while if i do sprint off my bad foot i will definately feel acute pain, it will dissipate seconds after. Why? Because of the ostarine, how do i know this? Because when i'm doing a mini pct, the pain comes back like i was injured the day before. Drinking booze also brings the pain back even if i'm on ostarine, but besides that, nothing the doctor did could make me walk normaly again. To be honest, people have been asking me if iv'e been working out because i'm starting to get bigger than them since iv'e been taking ostarine for so long without doing much exercise.

Ostarine is a big game changer for pct because it is so light on suppression. It works incredibly in a triple stack too. Either way, you'll love your results. Just be sure to use sarms1. The quality is unbeatable

Probably about 5 or 6 pounds of lean muscle is achievable on osta.Strength gain isnt huge but its there.Osta is much more effective in pct then during cycle for someone looking to put on size imo.

I'll tell you a story.

I was training mma with someone who was semi-pro. The training consisted of roundhouse kicks then shadowing off to a pivot kick aimed at the sternum.

Long story short... He didn't like the idea i was too fast for him so instead of using his shin to block the roundhouse which he was too slow to do, he decided to smash my foot with his knee as soon as i pivoted.
That, in very few words was the end of my mma career. Was diagnosed with a bunch of stuff that stopped me from walking without getting severe inflammation, cartilage gone, bone marrow odema, osteoporosis, ect...
They gave me nsaid painkillers, told me i would be able to walk normaly after 6 months, 4 years later they are suggesting surgery to fuse my bone together after trying steroid injections, special soles for shoes, physiotherapy, ect...

Since 2011 i have been on ostarine, 25mg/day 8 weeks on, 4 weeks pct, continuous. Blood tests, ect.. No problems nothing. When the diet was shit i put on weight, when the diet was good i lost weight, but i NEVER lost muscle, or strength. The ostarine also allowed me to walk again, and while if i do sprint off my bad foot i will definately feel acute pain, it will dissipate seconds after. Why? Because of the ostarine, how do i know this? Because when i'm doing a mini pct, the pain comes back like i was injured the day before. Drinking booze also brings the pain back even if i'm on ostarine, but besides that, nothing the doctor did could make me walk normaly again. To be honest, people have been asking me if iv'e been working out because i'm starting to get bigger than them since iv'e been taking ostarine for so long without doing much exercise.

wow thanks for the feedback

Top Bottom