Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine

Shrine1

The Resistance
It feels like Christmas... I got my Ostarine for PCT lined up too. I'll be adding this next week, and then using it as a bridge into my spring Test/EQ run.

* Great for holding onto gains
* Perfect for PCT
* Perfect Recomp option
* No negative sides
* Strength Increases
* Overall great sense of well being
* Use as a cutter or as bulker
* Can be ran in between cycles, as a standalone or in PCT with minimal suppression

SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators is having a BOGO deal.

View attachment 120453

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Osta is the best single addition i have added to my pct in years.You going to love it shrine.

Sarms is amazing man. People should never do a pct without it. If you want to keep gains then osta will make sure you do. Sarms1 is fuking great with there deals. I spent a thousand dollars at sarms1 to stockpile it. I just hope they dont have an expiration date..

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

Sarms is amazing man. People should never do a pct without it. If you want to keep gains then osta will make sure you do. Sarms1 is fuking great with there deals. I spent a thousand dollars at sarms1 to stockpile it. I just hope they dont have an expiration date..

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

a Thosand bucks is alot of sarms to backload on bro lol.But i cant blame you for taking advantage of the bogo deals going on over at sarms1.For every 2 bottles of sarms you get, you get 1 free.Thats pretty amazing.

Well he saved a shit load of money that's for sure

You know i am doing a GW + S4 12 week run. Would you suggest Osta for 4 weeks post as a mini PCT?

I am only asking because I too like to save money and would take advantage of BOGO for this and future PCT's if it does not expire in ~12 months.

I'm not sure of the shelf life: I would run the ostarine with the s4 and gw and a PCT right after

I'm not sure of the shelf life: I would run the ostarine with the s4 and gw and a PCT right after

Oh, So you think I should add Ostarine to my current stack for the 12 weeks?

Also what additional benefits would I see from adding Osta to my current stack?

Most definitely add it to your 12 week stack.. Throw some N2Burn in there and you got a serious fat melting stack. You could even throw in some albuterol from AG-GUYS if you got the money

The benefits from Ostarine are above brother. Among many other benefits

Top Bottom