Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine (MK-2866) use in PCT

RickRock13

Da Pope
Platinum
Many people have used Ostarine as a part of their PCT in order to help keep gains and even make new ones during this time of recovery. After doing some research in the past few months, it seems that Ostarine can actually be somewhat suppressive (even though minimally) at moderate doses and moderate cycle lengths. I'm looking for input and opinions on what everyone thinks about this and how/if you would incorporate Osta into your PCT regiment. I have a PCT coming up in a few weeks that I will be using some SarmsSearch Ostarine in, and I'm considering some different options to how I'm going to do this. The question is does Ostarine affect recovery of the HPTA any, and if it does how do you address it? My last cycle I decided to go with a tapering up of Ostarine, and that is what I am leaning towards again. I started the first week of PCT at just 6mg of Ostarine and ran that for the first 2 weeks bfore going to 12mg for the rest of PCT. I have just started at 12mg in previous cycles and ran that the whole time.

What do you guys think?​

Sorry but I want to bump this because you laid out the question very well. Why start a new thread and leave this one empty? If that's faux pas then my bad.

Rick, I've only run 4 cycles, and three of them were single compound cycles. That being said...I've used Ostarine in my last two Pct's. I think it might be a lil suppressive, but not much. Recovery is of the utmost importance to me...BUT i will probabaly never do a PCT again without Ostarine. It is SO effective in PCT! And all I'm waiting on is hearing the major sides confirmed from Ostarine use. My main concern is the gene issues and possible heart issues. However, at the moment, I feel like as though I have have had no problems, only positives, from my limited use of Ostarine.

I'm using right now in pct week three workouts haven't been terrible I'm on clomid forma unleashed post and osta.

Def noticing fullness is muscle bellies. Strength has only decreased a bit from my hella katana run. But I got the flu first week of pct which put me down.

I can't say anything o the effects of ost leading to a feel good mood cause I think the clomid is getting to me.

I feel pretty strong but not getting that "on" feeling like some describe. I'm gonna continue two weeks with it after pct end

I have noticed some pain this week from my shoulder and neck. It feels like tension pain but I def did not hurt myself in the gym so cold be a side idk.

I think sarms are to each their own its only my first go with one though.

Many people have used Ostarine as a part of their PCT in order to help keep gains and even make new ones during this time of recovery. After doing some research in the past few months, it seems that Ostarine can actually be somewhat suppressive (even though minimally) at moderate doses and moderate cycle lengths. I'm looking for input and opinions on what everyone thinks about this and how/if you would incorporate Osta into your PCT regiment. I have a PCT coming up in a few weeks that I will be using some SarmsSearch Ostarine in, and I'm considering some different options to how I'm going to do this. The question is does Ostarine affect recovery of the HPTA any, and if it does how do you address it? My last cycle I decided to go with a tapering up of Ostarine, and that is what I am leaning towards again. I started the first week of PCT at just 6mg of Ostarine and ran that for the first 2 weeks bfore going to 12mg for the rest of PCT. I have just started at 12mg in previous cycles and ran that the whole time.

What do you guys think?​

Yes, SARMs can be suppressive. But far less than steroids. I use S-4 in combination with anastrozole and I think that this PCT is one of the most easiest things in this world.

I also use sarmssearch osta in my pct and have great results. I start it two weeks before pct at 12.5mg, and run it through pct at that dose. The week after pct, I bump to 25mg for another 6 weeks as a sort of bridge, total of 12 weeks. My bloods have always came back very good, but I do have an extensive pct in addition to the osta. Can't go wrong with SS though.

Top Bottom