Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine ! Need help

Raw22

hey

So some questions about Ostarine

1- Is it hormonal ? does it shut you down ? do u need PCT ?

2- Can you gain muscle mass from it ?

3- whats the best dosage for a Noobie ?

4- Any sides ?

hey

So some questions about Ostarine

1- Is it hormonal ? does it shut you down ? do u need PCT ?

2- Can you gain muscle mass from it ?

3- whats the best dosage for a Noobie ?

4- Any sides ?

Hey RAW! I'm not what you might call an expert in this field, but I do have a decent amount of research and a full month of personal usage right now. I've been using OSTA from SARMSSEARCH @ 25mg/day, and within week three I could REALLY tell a difference, like everything kicked in and became very obvious.

1. It's not hormonal, but some blood work has shown slight suppression, and I have heard of users running a mild intervention, such as HCGenerate.

2. Yes, you can absolutely gain mass from it, although in limited amounts, it's mostly muscle fullness and a body recomping effect.

3. I would suggest using 25mg/day, although MANY users have ran 12.5mg/day (1/2 milliliter) with a lot of success.

4. No side effects that we know of, or that I've seen or felt. That's the entire premise behind SARMS. Although, the other popular SARM, S4, can cause some vision side effects which subside after cessation.

Thanks Man, well I was reading couple of logs and this guy Mass or Bass said he got dizziness, headaches, and had vision problems at 25mg so he threw the thing in toilet

and is SARMREASEARCH the best source that you guys recommend ?

and one more thing is that All these peptides and sarms are new... NO one knows about the long term side effects ! right ?

I don't know about long term sides but I'm in the middle of a Sarm/osta stack the only side I noticed off osta was a little sluggishness I recommend plenty of water too.
As for Sarm search I love the Ef sponsor shipping was fast less than a week and product is gtg

Thanks Man, well I was reading couple of logs and this guy Mass or Bass said he got dizziness, headaches, and had vision problems at 25mg so he threw the thing in toilet

and is SARMREASEARCH the best source that you guys recommend ?

Yes, this is the most trusted source for sarms.

So you know, some users report gyno. Its been debated whether to run an aromatase inhibitor or a SERM. Then again, others don't run into any problems just running osta straight with no AI or SERM

Top Bottom