Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Osta sarm

firetruck

Has anyone had any negative sides from Osta sarms. Also as it doesn't suppress there isn't any need for pct? Sounds too good to be true

Has anyone had any negative sides from Osta sarms. Also as it doesn't suppress there isn't any need for pct? Sounds too good to be true

Its slow acting ,dosing at 12-15mg no sides ,and no PCT!

I have seen mixed reports. At low doses it is not suppressive, there are studies that support this, but the doses were 1-3mg ED. At higher doses I have seen people report suppressive activity and slight lipid changes.

I have some and I am going to run 10mg ED for 8 weeks. I am getting blood work done before and after (and maybe during). I get my blood work done next week and I will post everything here, including my blood work.

The problem with most of these substances is people (1) don't get blood work done or (2) get it done while on. I saw a post here were someone was using it and got blood work done while on. That is not going to tell you if it is suppressive (but it will show whether it affects other organs like the liver).

I have seen mixed reports. At low doses it is not suppressive, there are studies that support this, but the doses were 1-3mg ED. At higher doses I have seen people report suppressive activity and slight lipid changes.

I have some and I am going to run 10mg ED for 8 weeks. I am getting blood work done before and after (and maybe during). I get my blood work done next week and I will post everything here, including my blood work.

The problem with most of these substances is people (1) don't get blood work done or (2) get it done while on. I saw a post here were someone was using it and got blood work done while on. That is not going to tell you if it is suppressive (but it will show whether it affects other organs like the liver).

Exactly this, blood work i saw was bad on lipids and not suppressive
:jenscat

I have it on order,I'll be interested to see blood results

Exactly this, blood work i saw was bad on lipids and not suppressive
:jenscat

I have seen blood work where it is indifferent on lipids..

all depends on persons diet and if they coming off pct

Top Bottom