Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

osta/gw 2 week blood work results

bowly

guys her I am posting 2 week results on gw and osta
sarmsx osta-25may-9thjun--25mg
sarmsx gw-- 31may-9thjun-20mg

25th may vs 9th june
E2------ 29.5 (25.8-60.7)-----less than 5
Fsh---- 9.56 (1.5-12.4)------6.28
Lh-------5.68 (1.7-8.6)--------4.4
Prl-------29.2 (4.04-15.2)----8.6
Chol---- 199.3 (less than 200)--219.3
Trigl---- 121.9 (less than 150)--138.2
Hdl------42.2 (borderline 40-60)--23
Ldl------137.7 (less than 100)-----167.9
Free t— 0.3 (0.198-0.619)------0.2
Testo— 504.9 (249-836)----------152.3
Shbg--- 38.1 (16.5-55.9)--------10.8
Bio available test,serum—8.15 (4.36-14.3)—3.73
Free testosterone index serum—45.6 (35-92.6)--47.95
Alt------26.0 (5-45)—48.2
Ast-----25.2 (5-40)---30.6
Alkaline phosphatase---43 (40-130)---37.1
the low estro is due to the ralox that am using 60mg ed to clear the gyno which is 90 percent gone..which also explains the corresponding prolactin values..ralox raised my test which I could see from my 29th april blood work but even ralox could not help my test after I started osta
the reason I did a 2 week blood test is because of my low hdl levels to begin with and its shocking that only in 2 weeks its gone down to 23
one more thing shocking is testo which in 2 weeks has been suppressed to 152 from 504..now that's really saddening considering I was enjoying myself on osta/gw and that's a huge suppression---whoever uses osta for pct I will say dont
I was feeling bit tired and low on energy recently and I was assuming that gw is not doing its job but considering these levels I think gw is rocking and thats the reason which kept me going..
the alt has gone out of range so quick just imagine 10 more weeks..ast is elevated but still in range
besides this morning wood is constant..workout is amazing..weights going up like crazy..and low estro effects like -left knee clicking/hairfall/mid day tiredness
guys I need advice on my way forward
drop osta and continue with the gw--
continue osta at a lower dose and add something to boost the hdl (I know only of statins that will raise hdl quick but statins are scary drugs)
use hcgenerate/daa or evl test which has daa for testo recovery--cannot use clomid as ralox is already in play
use something to up my estro as hairfall is massive and left knee clicking
continue with ralox till the gyno clears completely---not sure if I can reduce the dose to 30mg/ed
additionally besides osta/gw--I have sr9009/lgd... don't know lgd effects on hdl although I know it more suppressive than osta..may uses sr9009 at some point..
have put on mass on osta in 2 weeks so its not a weak builder but also strangely put on little bit fat too..will add pics if someone guides me with the process of uploading
help appreciated

Based on the fact that your FSH, LH and testosterone are low, and that your ALT is high, I suspect that you aren't actually using SARMS but rather a pro-hormone.

Remember that SARMS can only be legally sold as a research chemical liquid. Any capsulated SARMS product is most likely fake or laced with a pro-hormone. There are ALOT of fakes SARMS floating around. The SARMS source most of us use is SARMS1.com.

75f975f7c9f7553fff72decd00364c9a.jpg
288ec02cc41d76be3c15736e2b5dd90d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

muskate pls read my post..the product is from sarmsx

I have sarms 1 products too..which I was planning to use as a comparison to sarmsx..but now will have to wait

people who have hdl after 8 weeks in the 30s must be having 60/70 to begin with..i had 42 and it went down to 23..i was ready for it but not in 2 weeks

if you have any suggestions on raising hdl and estro pls advice..i will be on ralox for another 2/3 weeks

QUOTE=muskate;18919262]Based on the fact that your FSH, LH and testosterone are low, and that your ALT is high, I suspect that you aren't actually using SARMS but rather a pro-hormone.

Remember that SARMS can only be legally sold as a research chemical liquid. Any capsulated SARMS product is most likely fake or laced with a pro-hormone. There are ALOT of fakes SARMS floating around. The SARMS source most of us use is SARMS1.com.[/QUOTE]

impossible to give much feedback here. sarmsx is a cheap brand in which I would never run.. you want to get your sarm's from sarms1.com always, they are the only sarm's company that was independently tested by 20/20 and shown to actually contain real SARM's

Seems to me like SarmsX is about to join my list of sarms companies that do not sell good stuff. Stick to the sarms1.com if you want quality and real stuff.

muskate pls read my post..the product is from sarmsx

I have sarms 1 products too..which I was planning to use as a comparison to sarmsx..but now will have to wait

people who have hdl after 8 weeks in the 30s must be having 60/70 to begin with..i had 42 and it went down to 23..i was ready for it but not in 2 weeks

if you have any suggestions on raising hdl and estro pls advice..i will be on ralox for another 2/3 weeks

QUOTE=muskate;18919262]Based on the fact that your FSH, LH and testosterone are low, and that your ALT is high, I suspect that you aren't actually using SARMS but rather a pro-hormone.

Remember that SARMS can only be legally sold as a research chemical liquid. Any capsulated SARMS product is most likely fake or laced with a pro-hormone. There are ALOT of fakes SARMS floating around. The SARMS source most of us use is SARMS1.com.
[/QUOTE]

The best thing you can do to improve your cholesterol levels is follow a cholesterol friendly diet (high in omega 3 fatty acids and low in saturated fatty acids, simple sugars and refined carbohydrates) and to regularly incorporate HARD cardiovascular training into you workout routine that really gets your hear rate up 2-3 times per week.

Seems to me like SarmsX is about to join my list of sarms companies that do not sell good stuff. Stick to the sarms1.com if you want quality and real stuff.

Its also kinda misleading because the webshops carry very similar names, yet the quality differs like night and day

Top Bottom