x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Orgasms on Clomid

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Orgasms on Clomid within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: So how do they feel? I have never used Clomid before. I have always done small amounts of the gear, and after a cycle, I take creatine, tribulus, and train very heavy, and continue to eat big, and I usually keep a fair amount of the gains. But I'm sure I would do even better if I use Clomid, which I plan to do after my next cycle, and I was wondering how powerful the orgasms are when on Clomid. :D

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Pro Bodybuilder

Orgasms on Clomid

So how do they feel? I have never used Clomid before. I have always done small amounts of the gear, and after a cycle, I take creatine, tribulus, and train very heavy, and continue to eat big, and I usually keep a fair amount of the gains. But I'm sure I would do even better if I use Clomid, which I plan to do after my next cycle, and I was wondering how powerful the orgasms are when on Clomid.

mind in the gutter, head in the clouds, hand down my pants...
    in my experience the feeling you have is no different, but you shoot big clumpy loads.

if you want orgasms that feel different, try GHB/GBL or from what I understand, bromocriptine (I'll know more on that in terms of personal expereince a few weeks).

harddtime
    Originally posted by HappyScrappy
    in my experience the feeling you have is no different, but you shoot big clumpy loads.

if you want orgasms that feel different, try GHB/GBL or from what I understand, bromocriptine (I'll know more on that in terms of personal expereince a few weeks).

Main Entry: bro·mo·crip·tine
    Pronunciation: "brO-mO-'krip-"tEn, -t&n
    Function: noun
    Etymology: by shortening & alteration from bromoergocryptine, from brom- + ergocryptine, an ergot derivative, from ergo- + Greek kryptos hidden -- more at CRYPT
    Date: 1975
    : a polypeptide ergot derivative C32H40BrN5O5 that mimics the activity of dopamine in inhibiting prolactin secretion

Looked it up and still have no clue what it means, ???

mind in the gutter, head in the clouds, hand down my pants...
    check out http://www.bromocriptine.com

or search on the board for it.

when you take GHB/GBL, your body... well, through a chain of events I won't go into, it releases prolactin - you don't want that.
    so you take bromocriptine to counteract that and get the positive sides from the G.
    another side of bromo is that it has sex enhancing properties.

Good Broly
    My first orgasm stoned after not smoking for a few weeks is fucking awesome........

All Natural
    >I was wondering how powerful the orgasms are when on Clomid...

I don't know whether it is the Clomid or simply the juice but my orgasms are intense. Anyone noticed that they cum in bigger quantities? It's like the stuff simply won't stop gushing out. Instant dehydration.

AppleJuice

personally for me they are MUCH better! I don't seem to shoot too much bigger af a load but the O lasts a long time ....last night I got the best Blowjob of my life....shot about 20 ! different jets of cum( now that load had to be big ...but as she swallowed it i can't say for sure!) GOD I love my wife!

Olympian
    you lucky bastard.