Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

organon sustanon?

Any chance of another pic with the lot Id/ date code on the amp, need to see that before i can really say.

I think the brown amps are from Turkey

redline said:
That Sustanon Turkey is fake mate, the organon sign should be up and the sk and s/n is also in wrong font and size. sorry.

You beat me to it mate:

In the Anabolics 2006 book, it shows a real one and a fake one, your one is shown as a fake, the real one is as described above. Sorry Bro.

ur2insecure said:
You beat me to it mate:

In the Anabolics 2006 book, it shows a real one and a fake one, your one is shown as a fake, the real one is as described above. Sorry Bro.
Thanks guys,are you sure its turkey fake,should the box say turkey on it,all I could find was hollanda printed on the side.Also this box was made in 1999.

Last edited:
wickedclowns said:
Thanks guys,are you sure its turkey fake,should the box say turkey on it,all I could find was hollanda printed on the side.Also this box was made in 1999.

It was the amp that gave it away, I have known people swap original boxes with fake amps, so bear that in mind.

So say their fake,wut would they put in the viles do you think?I was not very smart about it and even though they were expired I did one,now i'm freaked out.

wickedclowns said:
So say their fake,wut would they put in the viles do you think?I was not very smart about it and even though they were expired I did one,now i'm freaked out.

Probably plain harmless sesame oil or a cheaper underdosed type of test. A friend of mine who wasnt aware that he was buying fake sustes from his supplier kept injecting it....nothing ever happened....i mean literally nothing...zipppp, zero...nada. He didnt get bad sides, but he didn't grow either.

wickedclowns said:

Dont freak out, you will be fine, you are not the first and def not the last who will inject fake gear.

Top Bottom