Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Organon/Sust250/Nile

skyline

From what I have seen, all the pics of the Organon Sust250 from Nile have a ring around the top of the ampule. The ones I've got are exactly the same but without the ring. It passes the freezer test. What do you guys think?

Freezer Test

I just became a member yesterday and in my 1st post I put in a note regarding the freezer test. Some say it's not reliable. But here's what I said:

Regarding the Freezer Test used to determine if Sus is real. According to a pharmacist I know the reaction to look for is NOT if the liquid turns "milky" but rather, if as it cools, a white crystalline precipitant begins to form and then fall to the bottom of the amp. This is the testosterone coming out of solution because only so much of it can be dissolved in the oil at various temperatures. The colder the oil the less can be dissolved, so the precipitant will form as the oil cools. It will dissolve again as it warms up.

Is this the reaction you saw with your stuff?

After leaving the amp in the freezer for a few minutes, the entire soulution turned into a milky color. Then, after I took the amp out of the freezer, it looked like the oil started to liquify and there was a chunk of something in it.

Top Bottom