Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ordering Clebuterol Online?? Anything Illegal about it?

scottb2k

I've searched the board and found a few instances where Rick has stated that Clen is not a controlled substance, but is on a custons import watch list.

However there are a few sites online that sell clenbuterol.

That all being said...if someone goes on to one of these sites and purchases clen are they breaking any laws?

Is possession of clen illegal? or is it just the sale that is prohibited?

I am just curious as to why they are alwys lumped together in legal status with steroids?

liftshard said:
Answer one question: "is it on the FDA's controlled substances list"?

See first post:

"Rick has stated that Clen is not a controlled substance, but is on a custons import watch list."

Thanks

Its not FDA approved for use. That's why customs will snag it.

And of course, possession of non FDA approved substances (except under specific circumstances) is illegal.

It's not an FDA approved drug, so it's import is not allowed. It might get snagged by Customs, but I wouldn't expect a knock on the door.

So therefore, it is likely safe to order Clen from a domestic source (or research chem company) if you live in the US?

^ yes

:)

customs actually has a hard on for this drug lately, like it was oxycontin or something, lol. Its on the watch list.

AG and IBelabs clen is off the hook. And there's more than plenty of it floating around the 'domestic market' :wink:

Paulo said:
^ yes

:)

customs actually has a hard on for this drug lately, like it was oxycontin or something, lol. Its on the watch list.

AG and IBelabs clen is off the hook. And there's more than plenty of it floating around the 'domestic market' :wink:

Thanks gorgeous. :)

Top Bottom