Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

order shipped twice still have nothing.

no customs letter , nothing. and he sais hell ship again soon. fffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccck. im calling bullshit on this guy.
sorry i had to vent a little

i got the same guy as you know, and mine is in customs. so he DOES ship, not sure if he shipped yours though. i got a tracking #, so if those fuckers at customs don't send me a letter i'll have to send him the tracking # and say "hey, been in customs for a month, how about a resend". :)

freakzilla1. you got a letter so in your case he's good . but i have not gotten a letter and i cant figure out why. he sais hill send it for the third time and i told him i want a tracking #### for sure . i find it kind of hard to believe that he can afford to resend that many times you know. just thinking

bumpo
i gave him a different name and addy for the second shipment and may give him a third .

i take it its domestic

I work for ups thats why i was asking

didnt know usps had tracking is like ours how do i track something can it be international packages too.

cdownie927 said:
i take it its domestic

I work for ups thats why i was asking

didnt know usps had tracking is like ours how do i track something can it be international packages too.

these are both int'l shipments. mine has a tracking #, i was not aware it was available for the $20 i paid for shipping.....but he sent me a tracking #.

Top Bottom