Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

In order of importance.... What 3 body parts to you guys think u need to work on and make better?

legs, legs, and legs... or calves, quads, and hamstrings

jon79 said:
bro i hate my delts....i pound those mother fuckers...they r growing now but fuck it pisses me off

My shoulders are strong as hell, But i have so many old shoulder injuries from before i knew how to lift that i take it easy on them but they seem to stay decent no matter if i go light or heavy..Just try to trick them and do heavy one week light the next and diff exercises and they will grow

leonidas33 said:
legs, legs, and legs... or calves, quads, and hamstrings

Im not going to lie...I was a "upper body builder" for years. Only did legs now adn than. Now i do them all the time. They grow fast so hit em hard. And it naturally raises your test production

Selfcentor said:
My shoulders are strong as hell, But i have so many old shoulder injuries from before i knew how to lift that i take it easy on them but they seem to stay decent no matter if i go light or heavy..Just try to trick them and do heavy one week light the next and diff exercises and they will grow
yea i got my delts going doing this light weight high rep ex.......just using the upper/midrange movement..... to where it does not engage the rotator....its workin

Re: In order of importance.... What 3 body parts to you guys think u need to work on

Selfcentor said:
Im not going to lie...I was a "upper body builder" for years. Only did legs now adn than. Now i do them all the time. They grow fast so hit em hard. And it naturally raises your test production

i am starting to hit them hard and twice a week... they are starting to respond a little but DAMN they are stubborn!

Top Bottom