Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Orbit Test-suspension oil based???

BigLattimer

Since Orbit makes its test-suspension old based.. i'm wondering if this changs its properties and now leaves metabolites in the system??? How would this effect the detection time.. or the length of time for you test levels to return to normal..

They do not make the oil suspension anymore to my knowledge. They only make water-based now (and looks very nice, and should go through slin pin with ease)

I did some of the orbit oil suspension in the fall and it seemed like a slower release of the hormone. I only felt the need to inject once a day, as opposed to water based, I usually feel like I need 2X a day. It did not hurt at all! very impressed by that.

usctrojans said:
They do not make the oil suspension anymore to my knowledge. They only make water-based now (and looks very nice, and should go through slin pin with ease)

Suspension does not go through slim needles too well. I use a 22g and I still sometimes get the needle clogged from the particles in the solution.

Top Bottom