Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Orbit Anavar.. to Use or Not to use..

kevin7

High End Bro
Platinum
I've been doing some reading on past posts regarding Orbit's Anavar and I'm having a hard time making up my mind. It's soooo cheap but since their lab tests came back as way overdosed, I don't know what to think.

Thoughts from those who have used their Var..

Thanks,
kevin7

i am still bulking so i am stickin with deca and test. but i know people that used qv anavar, british dragon anvar, and orbit. they all loved the orbit. its top notch, and you can afford to run like 75mg ed.

bruce410 said:
i am still bulking so i am stickin with deca and test. but i know people that used qv anavar, british dragon anvar, and orbit. they all loved the orbit. its top notch, and you can afford to run like 75mg ed.

Thanks bro,
kevin7

karma to ya.

overdosed is good as well as the product. orbit worked well for me

oh yeah do 75-100 your strength will rival dbol gains. and you'll keep em. not the mass gains though

bruce410 said:
oh yeah do 75-100 your strength will rival dbol gains. and you'll keep em. not the mass gains though
absolutely im just losing a bit of my strength after a year and a half. good shit. never tried dbol though but want to for mass

var and primo will be my only cycles once i attain my goal. my friend who is 205 5% bf only does winny and var now and he is shredded and huge. he reps 4 plates on each side.

Wootoom said:
absolutely im just losing a bit of my strength after a year and a half. good shit. never tried dbol though but want to for mass

you guys are getting me HYYYYYPPPPPPEEEEDDDDD!! :lil k:

keivn7

Top Bottom