Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Orbit Anavar

theoak01

anyone used this recently,how were the results?

I really wasnt to keen on using it with all the issues of dosing ,but its all I have available and I need to get my ass on something as Im shrinking like crazy with all the hours I work,even though I eat like a horse. Ive dropped about 15lbs in a little under a month.

so whats the word guys,hopefully its all sorted and people are getting results on it

the crash probably is because you are suppressed, go get some bloodwork. Don't jump on the bandwagon of steroid abuse.

planning to get bloodwork,I think its just the work,as I am on my feet for 12 hrs with tons of walking,I feel about 85-90% but I will get some blood work done asap,just havent had time for much else but work lately

its sad that I weigh less now then I did before I went on my last cycle

I'm not trying to hijack the thread, but how are Orbit's dbol of late. I was about to try some, but am concerned because of the whole anavar dosage problem a while back.

I'm not trying to hijack the thread, but how are Orbit's dbol of late. I was about to try some, but am concerned because of the whole anavar dosage problem a while back.

orbit dbols are good to go. my friend is already up 20lbs on them.

thats good to know,var overdosed is one thing but if the dbol was thats fucking scary.

Canadianjuicemonsters says things have cleared up with the orbit var now,so I may give them a go once I get my bloodwork done,or I will jump back on prop for a few months

thats nice to know about the Dbol eviction. i did not see great results off the anavar though THEOAK

Top Bottom