Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Orals to avoid

glass65

I am in the process of creating a planned cycle. It will be my 3rd one. I am 33 years old and I wanted to ask which orals I should stay away from? I am not looking to get super cut or lean, I would like to add a bit of muscle mass and thats about it.

I am in the process of creating a planned cycle. It will be my 3rd one. I am 33 years old and I wanted to ask which orals I should stay away from? I am not looking to get super cut or lean, I would like to add a bit of muscle mass and thats about it.
I will say SUPERDROL oral, very toxic to the liver. I ran it 2 times and both never got past 3 weeks due to being lethargic. Also need to be careful Anadrol also hard on liver

I would say stay natty

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

Even at 33 you can add 2-3lbs a year with no steroids

I would stay away from winstrol. It is super liver toxic and the single worst steroid for hair loss.

Stick with mild orals like anavar or tbol

I say if you can't don't do any steroids

It depends on your tolerance and desire to deal with side effects. Something like dbol will definitely add some size and strength but it has a whole ton of sides. Tbol is much more mild as far as sides but you will not gain as much vs dbol.

Don't run halo of methyltrienolone (oral tren)! Super harsh and only good for precomp of a powerlifting meet. I like low dose winstrol myself, 20mg per day gives me awesome results with pretty low sides. 50mg a day would destroy my hair and lipids tho.

Depends on the user most cant take the sides ext and never go pro. 100mg of winny is great 80mg of clen great
Don't run halo of methyltrienolone (oral tren)! Super harsh and only good for precomp of a powerlifting meet. I like low dose winstrol myself, 20mg per day gives me awesome results with pretty low sides. 50mg a day would destroy my hair and lipids tho.

Top Bottom