Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Orals?

corruptbizkit

does anyone recommend any orals over injectables for first cycle? i know injecting is the way to go but i'm just trying to find out some more info on orals. which is the best to take and the safest? so far i've been told Anavar, Dbol 30-50mg per day for 4-5 weeks and Fina.

Var is the best for keepable gains and minimal if any side effects. I think that it is a perfect choice for a first cycle. It is the most expensive though. 40mg on workout days and 30mg on non workout days.

no.. just take your anavar at the same dose every day

It helps with nitrogen retention bigtime. That means you can eat and more of it is being utilized. Regardless of training/non-training days

Keep the var constant for 6-8 weeks, 30-40mgs. Tho a good beginner cycle, and most everyones first love is dbols. Start with 15-25mgs per day for 6 weeks. D's compaired to var are inexpensive, but vars are great for keeping gains...but EVERYONE is diffrent when it comes to gear.

"I have only done orals and have made some good gains when combined with hard work. I like Fina and D-dol. I add ALA for the Liver. I have had blood work done and my liver enzyems (sp) do get a little high but they always return to normal no problem!"

that was the quote i got from someone on another forum...maybe i'm just taking it the wrong way but.

Top Bottom