Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

orall masteron - toxicity - how often

anyone had any experience with it? how tough it is on the liver, etc. its a 17,2 so im presuming it is tough on it but would like anyones experience.

also - how often should i take them, how long in the system, when start clomid, etc.

BTW: these are 50mg pills, wouldnt mind the vials but fits in with my order

Last edited:
I am curious, too. From what I have read, it isn't truly Masteron. However, it does work. Bump for toxicity. I think there was a post on Testosterone.net (the magazine) under Strasseroids about it. BUMP!

actually - masteron is one of the LEAST hard normally. as a derivative of DHT (dihydrotestosterone) it will not aromatize into estrogen. it is also NOT hepatoxic normally. im just wondering since making it 17AA (orally available) how tuff is on the liver because of that. also peoples experience with dosage.

Has it been made 17aa? I didn't think it was and the bioavailability was poor. I wouldn'y say it to be toxic, but from conversations about it's chemical structure with other vets it just sounds like a waste of money.

2,17 DHT

Justtryingnot2getfat said:
actually - masteron is one of the LEAST hard normally. as a derivative of DHT (dihydrotestosterone) it will not aromatize into estrogen. it is also NOT hepatoxic normally. im just wondering since making it 17AA (orally available) how tuff is on the liver because of that. also peoples experience with dosage.
Its actually 2,17 DHT

I have used it at 100mg per day (alone) and noticed nice pumps but I was using it coming off of a cycle so I can't speak for the gains. It seemed to work well, though. I may give it a try alone just to see how well it works....

Top Bottom