Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral Winstrol or Injectable Winstrol?

youngbuck22

Hey guys,

Just wondering, for future reference...which one are you better off running injectable or oral winstrol?

What do you guys prefer?
Also are their effects both the same?....most guys here usually use 50mg-100mg ED....is that injectable or oral?

Thanks
youngbuck22

I would use oral (tabs). Inject is way too painful and not worth it IMO. Some say you can benefit from site injections on winny. yes dose is the same.

bgdaddy123 said:
I would use oral (tabs). Inject is way too painful and not worth it IMO. Some say you can benefit from site injections on Winstrol - stanozolol. yes dose is the same.

I was guessing the same thing, most people take 50mg orally a day.

Thanks

^^^^^
Although you may get an extra 2-3% bump via IM injection; simply not worth the pain/expense of extra point/risk/hassle etc.

I'm guessing injectable winstrol is less hepatoxic than the orals? So maybe someone who took heavy orals throughout their cycle, might not want to add around 6 wks of winstrol @ the end of their cycle? So they could benefit from adding the injectable winstrol somewhat less stress on their liver. I'm just throwing that out there, I don't know much about winnie.

Cal_21 said:
I'm guessing injectable winstrol is less hepatoxic than the orals?

Actually, NO. Being alpha alkylated (17 alpha-methyl-5alpha- androstano..) needs to go throught the liver to metabolize.

todoveritas said:
Actually, NO. Being alpha alkylated (17 alpha-methyl-5alpha- androstano..) needs to go throught the liver to metabolize.

lol said I was guessing.

todoveritas said:

Actually oral winny is more hepatoxic than intra-muscular. When you inject you avoid first-pass metabolism which is the most hepatoxic. IM only goes through the much less harsh second-pass metabolism. Oral goes through both.

Ive heard of a few people having trouble with the injection sites.(not me personally)the trid and true ZAMBONE brand has always been my fav.i cant seem to find it anymore.its a must for contest prep.In my opinion.

marvelous54 said:
When you inject you avoid first-pass metabolism which is the most hepatoxic. IM only goes through the much less harsh second-pass metabolism.

Technically, I stand corrected. You are absolutely correct-the first-pass effect avoids entry via the portal circulation that occurs when the agent is administered orally.

However, studies involving Stanazolol only, have shown the hepatotoxicity is statistically about the same PO vs IM. Thanks for keeping me honest, though.

Top Bottom