Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral winstrol cycle while taking methotrexate

Scottm1983

Hey guys anyone had any experience taking orals while also taking methotrexate , I’m taking the mxt for psoriasis and being bad for the liver I have regular blood tests that always come back fine but will taking the Winnie have a negative effect or make my liver worse because of the mxt or just the usual side effects that come with orals

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Hey guys anyone had any experience taking orals while also taking methotrexate , I’m taking the mxt for psoriasis and being bad for the liver I have regular blood tests that always come back fine but will taking the Winnie have a negative effect or make my liver worse because of the mxt or just the usual side effects that come with orals

it could raise values more but if you have regular blood tests on it and its showing fine then it shouldnt be horrible but MAKE SURE you have full protection bro.. here is a link to my organ st all in one... https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/

it could raise values more but if you have regular blood tests on it and its showing fine then it shouldnt be horrible but MAKE SURE you have full protection bro.. here is a link to my organ st all in one... https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/

I started taking liv52 and rich piana 5% liver and organ support, what about pct after this cycle I was thinking nolva but some posts say it’s a waste of time but better safe than sorry right

^^^ dude rich piana's product obviously didn't do him much good

if you look at the ingredients it isn't even close to n2guard

It's not what killed him of course but we did hear his liver was in bad shape.

Top Bottom