Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral vs Injection Anadrol

tgibson1017

Hey everyone, I have both oral and injectable Anadrol on hand, plenty of each for a 4 week kicker. I was wondering what everyone's preference was?
Tabs are 50mg, Oil is 50mg/mg

I'm 37, been on test enanthate maintenance dose for about a year, 250mg/week, kinda cruising.

I've done several cycles over the past 15 years. I'm 6ft tall, about 220lb and approximately 13% bf according to my Dr appointment I had this past Wednesday.

The cycle I'm getting ready to start as soon as I get everything squared away and on hand will look something like this.

250mg test enanthate every 5 days
200mg EQ every 5days
200mg tren enanthate every 5 days.
50mg anadrol every day before workout

I currently also have arimidex, nolva, and caber on hand but don't know what levels to take them at yet. I was going to wait till the cycle gets going, get bloods again @ week 4 and go from there.

I'm planning on a run of 16-20 weeks, so I am holding off on buying PCT for a few weeks as I'll have plenty of time to get anything else I'll need.

Diet is fairly good. I work Monday through Friday, 8 hour shifts so I have a good amount of time to workout and eat properly. I'm aiming at 250-300g protein, 350-400g carbs, and a reasonable amount of fats. I'm obviously bulking. I'd like to see something around 245-250 after 16-20 weeks.

Hopefully I provided enough info. This is my first real post here, so I don't want to waste anyone's time.

Thanks for any help!! Feel free to private message me if you'd rather instead of replying!

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom