Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oral vs injectable AAS question

krater-

I know this a very common question and I would like to know which type tends to work faster and be more potent mg for mg. I know orals are more toxic on the liver but I want to run whatever gives me better results for bulking, I'm years old and I want to run my first cycle so thank you for answering a question that you are probably sick of answering, thanks again

Orals are just not toxic to the liver there not good on your other organs either. When talking aas it's all about taking your time and doing things the right way if you try and rush and take short cuts your asking for trouble orals are not really to be taken on there own if you take dbol that will mostly be water if you take anavar if your not in really good shape now you won't see any results anadrol is the best for size but they are extremely toxic to get the best out of a cycle you need to run testosterone e or c or sust for at least 12 weeks between 300 and 500mg a week then you can add an oral at the beginning or end of your cycle you will also need to be eating healthy with plenty of protein you will need a good liver and organ protecter as well as aromasin or armiadex to keep estrogen sides down then you will need a pct two weeks after you last shot clomid and nolva are the go to for this. When asking a question again can you give your stats as well it really helps thanks

Orals work faster but you can only cycle them for six week max like I said anadrol works best for bulking by far injectables you can cycle anywhere from 12to 16 weeks at a push some people blast and cruise with them you will get better results from injectables and be able to keep most of your gain if done right

mg for mg Orals blow injectables out of the water, same applies to sides and the strain on your body.

I would not dare to say that you can bulk more or more effectively from using orals in comparison with injectables. They are different, and they have different uses. The same goes for side effects and benefits - different steroids will give you different benefits. My recommendation would be to combine both kinds of steroids in order to get the best of each world.

Injectables are always superior to orals. Orals make you gain weight fast but most of that weight is just water retention. Orals leave very little in the way of keepable gains.

Besides, A simple testosterone cycle of 10-12 weeks at 400-500mg/week is your best option for a first cycle.

Check out this video I made on how to run a first steroid cycle -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqBLCSaKsW4

In this article series I explain how to do injections -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...er-injection-techniques-–-part-2-a-49351.html

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone e or cyp 500mg/week (inject 250mg twice per week)
aromasin 12.5mg every other day <- very important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

I don't think orals are necessary in a lot of cases. I would always choose injectables over orals. Your gains are much more keepable and they are typically not toxic to the liver.

Top Bottom