Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral Turinabol LOG

I wouldnt bother running dbol, it'll make you lose definition and will strain your liver since you've been on orals for some time. I'd get straight into PCT and try keeping as much gains as possible
HCGen, Unleashed / Post cycle, Clomid are good choices.

IcE

Alright thanks. I think I'm just getting greedy with my weight gain is all lol

Day 21: got back from my back workout and I must say I def did not have that "push" to workout today.. Just felt weaker all around... :(
Weight gain: well.. I'm up 9lbs now and honestly I am getting very angry... WHY am I not gaining more now!? I even upped the dose to 60mg at the start of week 3.. I heard week 3/4 are magical weeks? I BEG TO DIFFER!
Sides: stomach cramps on occasion. SHIN PUMPS r just the worst side.. Walking is even a challenge..
Vascularity: still feel better n look better than start of cycle but I am disappointed with the weight gain aspect :(

Day 21: got back from my back workout and I must say I def did not have that "push" to workout today.. Just felt weaker all around... :(
Weight gain: well.. I'm up 9lbs now and honestly I am getting very angry... WHY am I not gaining more now!? I even upped the dose to 60mg at the start of week 3.. I heard week 3/4 are magical weeks? I BEG TO DIFFER!
Sides: stomach cramps on occasion. SHIN PUMPS r just the worst side.. Walking is even a challenge..
Vascularity: still feel better n look better than start of cycle but I am disappointed with the weight gain aspect :(

I NEED THESE QUESTIONS ANSWERED TO THOSE FOLLOWING THIS LOG!!!

Q1- can harm be done honestly if I ran 20mg dbol for 2weeks after my tbol cycle is done ?

Q2- WHY AM I HITTING A PLATEAU IN WEIGHT GAIN ON WEEK 3!?

Q3- To those Who have ran tbol, when did ur gains stop?

Q1- yes don't do the d bol too harsh on liver. 5 weeks of t bol is plenty. Save the d bol for next cycle.

Q2- could be anything. Has your diet been up to par? Sleep? And also you need to train hard everyday no matter what. You should gain more

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

There's a 120 capsules in a bottle of HCGenerate and that a completely different than aroma, does totally different things, how can u compare the two??? Bro hopefully u dont shut down at such a young age, u might not tho but.....u might.

Sent from my iPhone punk!
Train like a freak

Q1- yes don't do the d bol too harsh on liver. 5 weeks of t bol is plenty. Save the d bol for next cycle.

Q2- could be anything. Has your diet been up to par? Sleep? And also you need to train hard everyday no matter what. You should gain more

Tbol is just as harsh as dbol

Sent from my iPhone punk!
Train like a freak

T bol is not as harsh. And I wasnt comparing the products just the amount of each. Ya there's 120 capsules but what is 1serving size of that?? 4 capsules. I can take 1 or even 1/2 of a tab of aromasin and it will last me 2 and 1/2 cycles. You need like 2 bottles of hcgenerate for one cycle. IMO have fun blowing your hard earned money. Not trying to be mean but..... your cycle is fine bro

I will admit. My sleep is not as good as I like it to be.. Being in school fulltime 40hours a week with homework and gym sessions leaves nearly no time. I get average 5-6hours sleep Monday-fri and than Saturday Sunday I basically sleep in to like 12hours or 14hours haha. As for diet, since I'm in school I only have time to eat breakfast at 6am than by time I get to school class starts and for class we go in the garage to work n they do not allow food or drinks. So only times I can eat are 6am, 12pm n than anytime I want basically after 3. It's hard to find lots of eating time.

If my calorie intake is low for the day is it bad to get an extra mass amount of calories through fast food? Or is it better to leave the calorie intake low if that's all u managed to eat?

T bol is not as harsh. And I wasnt comparing the products just the amount of each. Ya there's 120 capsules but what is 1serving size of that?? 4 capsules. I can take 1 or even 1/2 of a tab of aromasin and it will last me 2 and 1/2 cycles. You need like 2 bottles of hcgenerate for one cycle. IMO have fun blowing your hard earned money. Not trying to be mean but..... your cycle is fine bro

Oh are u stating that I do not need hcgen? Cuz like I said before, I entirely agree with you haha

Top Bottom