Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral Turinabol LOG

The HCGenerate I'm talking about is an over the counter supplement that is awesome in restoring your body's natural testosterone function and if you stack that with Unleashed and Post then your good to go! If you somehow get the cash pick those 3 items up you can find them at needtobuildmuscle.com now if you have breast cancer then Nolvedex will work like a charm! Not trying to be a dick bro but next time you need to plan and have all your supps and pct and AI in front of you before you start any cycle

Your source sounds like he needs to do some research. "Doesn't shut you down that much." Ever heard the expression "you can't get a little pregnant"? Anyway it sounds like to me you just got whatever you could get without any kind of research, or your source just selling you what he doesn't want. Honestly an oral T-Bol only cycle isn't gonna show you what you're expecting. But listen to these guys about PCT because Nolva really does suck its no lie. Anyway sorry for sounding like a dick, just do more research and plan a better cycle in the future. Good luck.

Sent from my EVO4G.

The HCGenerate I'm talking about is an over the counter supplement that is awesome in restoring your body's natural testosterone function and if you stack that with Unleashed and Post then your good to go! If you somehow get the cash pick those 3 items up you can find them at needtobuildmuscle.com now if you have breast cancer then Nolvedex will work like a charm! Not trying to be a dick bro but next time you need to plan and have all your supps and pct and AI in front of you before you start any cycle

I know that I made a mistake now.. Thanks :(

Your source sounds like he needs to do some research. "Doesn't shut you down that much." Ever heard the expression "you can't get a little pregnant"? Anyway it sounds like to me you just got whatever you could get without any kind of research, or your source just selling you what he doesn't want. Honestly an oral T-Bol only cycle isn't gonna show you what you're expecting. But listen to these guys about PCT because Nolva really does suck its no lie. Anyway sorry for sounding like a dick, just do more research and plan a better cycle in the future. Good luck.

Sent from my EVO4G.

Thanks for the input haha

Sent from my EVO4G.

N i did not get whatever i could get.. I got Tbol specifically and I've read plenty on other forums say its not that bad.. and my source told me he wud sell me HcGen if i really wanted it but said honestly i do not need it.. im not sure.. either way i wont be getting it because the money factor :(

Day 14: Got back from shoulder workout today still full of energy when it comes to working out. Feeling effects more now!
Weight Gain: +8lbs Thats really good if u ask me!!
sides: Stomach cramps rare occassion now, Got the worst headache of my life yesterday, Hard to fall asleep at night, stomach is getting better now though, poopin solids more.
Vascularity: Getting bigger and bigger, have already received many compliments on my weight gain. Im not sure what my BF % has been like though. Im getting that checked out at end of cycle.

Day 15: I did my back workout today and strength is going up very little now. Is week 3 suppose to be when it really starts? does anyone know? like when does tbol really begin to kick in?? I heard 3 weeks but is that meaning start of week 3 (Day 15) or end of week 3 (Day 21). Today I felt far from full of energy! I felt very slug like and lazy! but i still pushed through it!
Weight Gain: +8lbs Still. Finally stopped increasing everyday. Im actually .1lbs lighter lol. So really +7.9lbs haha.
Sides: Cramps nearly never happen now! Headaches seem to be on the days that I do not gym, is that odd or no? Libido is still all good, lower back pumps + shin splits are terrible but manageable.
Vascularity: Same as Yesterdays comment haha.

Day 16: Got back from bi/Tri workout and it was pretty good. Strength still going up on these 2 muscle groups and I really feel a good pump in the moment. Still feeling a tiny bit sluggy and stuff and felt i didnt have the same push feeling as i did before in the gym. All this could be of lack of sleep though.. I only got 3 hours of sleep last night and did not really eat much last night and this morning. This is where my weight comes into play... :(
Weight Gain: +6lbs :( I lost 2lbs from not eating much but im sure this will come back quick once i start eating again? Maybe thats my true weight gain? Empty stomach = what i really am right?
Sides: Poopin more solids now because i cut back on a lot of my dairy, Cramps or stomach pain if i do not drink enough water, Sluggish but maybe thats only cuz i did not sleep much.. other than that all seems to be fine down below and it functions properly still.
Vascularity: Felt smaller today from the lost weight but that could all just be mental.. Lookin better than before i started though which is a + either way.

Day 15: I did my back workout today and strength is going up very little now. Is week 3 suppose to be when it really starts? does anyone know? like when does tbol really begin to kick in?? I heard 3 weeks but is that meaning start of week 3 (Day 15) or end of week 3 (Day 21). Today I felt far from full of energy! I felt very slug like and lazy! but i still pushed through it!
Weight Gain: +8lbs Still. Finally stopped increasing everyday. Im actually .1lbs lighter lol. So really +7.9lbs haha.
Sides: Cramps nearly never happen now! Headaches seem to be on the days that I do not gym, is that odd or no? Libido is still all good, lower back pumps + shin splits are terrible but manageable.
Vascularity: Same as Yesterdays comment haha.

Day 16: Got back from bi/Tri workout and it was pretty good. Strength still going up on these 2 muscle groups and I really feel a good pump in the moment. Still feeling a tiny bit sluggy and stuff and felt i didnt have the same push feeling as i did before in the gym. All this could be of lack of sleep though.. I only got 3 hours of sleep last night and did not really eat much last night and this morning. This is where my weight comes into play...
Weight Gain: +6lbs I lost 2lbs from not eating much but im sure this will come back quick once i start eating again? Maybe thats my true weight gain? Empty stomach = what i really am right?
Sides: Poopin more solids now because i cut back on a lot of my dairy, Cramps or stomach pain if i do not drink enough water, Sluggish but maybe thats only cuz i did not sleep much.. other than that all seems to be fine down below and it functions properly still.
Vascularity: Felt smaller today from the lost weight but that could all just be mental.. Lookin better than before i started though which is a + either way.

Day 17: Got back from my leg workout and my legs are pretty sore i must say.. I think i hurt my knee from doing too heavy of weight on squat.. it hurts pretty bad as im typing this.. im hoping it will pass overnight.. I did not do stretches so that is my fault.. strength was up little bit today..
Weight Gain: Weight back up and more than before :) It shows what more eating and sleep can really do!!! Weight Gain +9.5lbs
Sides: Cramps basically gone, Libido all good, looks good below too, Headaches when i dont drink enough water/ kidney or liver pain.. iunno just some kind of internal pains if i dont drink enough. On and off slee/no sleep.. a tiny bit sluggish during day if i do not get atleast 8hours! :(
Vascularity: All I can say is I continue to grow :)

Ok I have a few comments about this log so far... 1st of all you should not be feeling side effects within the first week especially unbearable back pumps. It had to be just mental. Second of all (no offense to anyone) but I think your cycle will be fine without hcgenerate or unleashed or whatever else OTC there is... I mean your taking one on cycle so why would you try to recover with one? Personally IMO I think they are over priced. I take pharm grade clomid and aromasin and nolva and arimadex these all seem to work well for me as far as recovery or even AI.Research pct protocols on forums all over the internet and on steroid information websites. That being said I think that clomid would have been a better choice than nolva. Nolva targets breast tissue to prevent gyno against estrogen. However My friend took a winstrol only cycle and pct was nolva only at 20/20/20/20 and 100% honest he kept all his gains. He gained like 12 pounds and was shredded and vascular. T bol is a mild oral and you will recover fine. I would definitely reconsider doing test though in the future. Injecting is so easy. Good luck to you bro hope this eased your mind a little.

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

Ok I have a few comments about this log so far... 1st of all you should not be feeling side effects within the first week especially unbearable back pumps. It had to be just mental. Second of all (no offense to anyone) but I think your cycle will be fine without hcgenerate or unleashed or whatever else OTC there is... I mean your taking one on cycle so why would you try to recover with one? Personally IMO I think they are over priced. I take pharm grade clomid and aromasin and nolva and arimadex these all seem to work well for me as far as recovery or even AI.Research pct protocols on forums all over the internet and on steroid information websites. That being said I think that clomid would have been a better choice than nolva. Nolva targets breast tissue to prevent gyno against estrogen. However My friend took a winstrol only cycle and pct was nolva only at 20/20/20/20 and 100% honest he kept all his gains. He gained like 12 pounds and was shredded and vascular. T bol is a mild oral and you will recover fine. I would definitely reconsider doing test though in the future. Injecting is so easy. Good luck to you bro hope this eased your mind a little.

Yea maybe it was mental but I know for sure they are happening currently. N yes thanks for easing out everything! I agree hc gen is not absolutely needed! N yea I heard a crazy Pct is not really needed.

Nah you will be fine. I would rather spend $80 on 100 aromasin tabs then on 30 servings of hcgenerate. Just my opinion

Top Bottom