Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral Turinabol LOG

You would have to go through Test therapy if your test were to not revive, shitty process which could potentially last for the rest of your life in your case I don't think that your test would shut down completely. But also if it did then you would experience a lot of different problems such as not being able to gain shit from hitting the gym, possible lose your ability to get an erection, ect. I am not sure if you would get a complete shut down but also it's nothing to fuck with. IMO

Well this is maybe EXTREMELY DUMB and clearly not thoroughly thought out by myself.. But I am a college student in school 40 hours a week and I do not have a job.. I cannot afford to purchase HCG.. When i did all my financial stuff I was only factoring in 2000mg of Tbol and enough Nolvadex for 4 weeks. + an extra bottle if needed for some reason. So basically am i just f*cked? cuz that test shutdown sounds very very terrible. Im now struck with a little fear lol. But than again maybe i can Man up and just take it.. Will taking test fix anything at all? (Maybe my natural test wud be shutdown but if i were taking test does it mean i can still be good down below?)

I don't mean to scare you. I will let someone else reply to this I honestly don't have enough info to say what should be done or diagnose you shit maybe you just had an off day you know ? I have just read around see people talking and I'm giving you into second hand I've never experienced this first hand I will let a veteran take over and hopefully they can give you some assistance.

I don't mean to scare you. I will let someone else reply to this I honestly don't have enough info to say what should be done or diagnose you shit maybe you just had an off day you know ? I have just read around see people talking and I'm giving you into second hand I've never experienced this first hand I will let a veteran take over and hopefully they can give you some assistance.
Thanks a lot. Ill take that into consideration.

Day 1: Just taken, but worked out good in the gym, already felt bigger (mentally) because the fact that the steroids are in me LOL
Sides: Had troubles sleeping all night, tossing and turning, felt wide awake!!

Day 2: No noticeable strength gains yet, bodyweight still the same. I dont expect really anything for the first week anyways.
Sides: Stomach is going crazy, finding myself constantly in the washroom.. Ugh..

Day 3: Just got back from chest workout, I think day 3 is where it starts to work a little. Already feel a little more energetic. I still had troubles sleeping the night before.. Its a real pain in the ass.. feels like im awake all night just tossing and turning.
Weight gain: +2lbs already but i do not know if thats just because i ate lots today.. not sure..
Sides: Minor stomach cramps throughout the day and light headaches after my workout is finished, another thing is my sh*t is never solid anymore.. :/

Day 4: Did my shoulder workout today, no real strength gains as of yet.. I for sure feel more energetic in the gym tho.
Weight gain: Still +2lbs already and its only been 4 days!
Sides: Minor cramping still in stomach, Food not digesting properly which is giving me bombs in the washroom, Libido is through the roof!, i feel the need to go for almost any girl.. staring at them like meat! Cant really sleep at night still and it leaves me tired throughout the whole day!

Day 5: Just got back from back workout. Strength gains are starting to become noticeable. I upped my weight for all my back exercises today. Im not sure if its the tbol or not or if its just natural strength gain. Still very energetic throughout the day also!
Weight Gain: +2lbs still! so i know for a fact now that i did in fact gain 2lbs.. it was not just because i ate alot that one day.. the 2lbs gain has been consistent for last 3 days now!
Sides: Still have minor cramping throughout the day!! its starting to annoy me very much!! Food is still NON DIGESTIVE!!! WHATS THE DEAL!? Tums dont even help!. At night i still cant sleep as well! its almost like an insomnia feeling! i feel wide awake all night just tossing and turning.. its ridiculous.. is it because my dosage is at a later time in the evening at 7pm? im not too sure. Last night before bed/ All of today i finally became aware that i have really bad lower back pumps.. haha.. Im in an automotive course in school and it makes it very difficult to perform work with this back!! terrible.. So far so good though. Mentally I feel as if i look bigger already.. not sure if its a reality or not though.. although i did gain that 2lbs! but not sure how its possible that it came on so fast! thanks.

PS. Protein intake last few days has been roughly 180g

Day 6: Just got back from Bi,Tri workout. Strength gains are finally noticeable! i upped weight on bi's by 5lbs and I upped my tricep stuff by 5-20lbs depending on the exercise. I am still very energetic in the gym but find myself exhausted when im not lol.
Weight gain: +2.5lbs not much of a gain yet, but its only been 6 days now!!
Sides: Cramping still throughout the day, LAST NIGHT ON OTHER HAND!! the pain was almost unbearable!! i cudnt slouch and have things folding around my stomach.. the pain was too much.. the way i got rid of the pain i found was to drink more water the second it starts to hurt, stand up straight and just chill.. The pain occurs mostly when i sit down or when im walking around! back pumps have now been less irritating.. they went from pretty crazy to very mild. My sleep for the first time felt complete since i started the cycle!! Libido is through the roof still.. ONE THING THAT IS STILL NOT GOOD IN ANY WAY!!! is my digestive system.. Im still poopin No solids.. Its painful throughout the day.. constantly needing to go to the toilet!! ugh..
Vascularity: I've noticed I look more defined and im getting a lot thicker looking.. so far so good.. day 6 and things seem to be going great!!

Day 7: Got back from my leg workout, strength gains are very noticeable now. ive increased weight on everything now. The energy drain feeling during the day is not as bad as it was towards the beginning of cycle. odd? im not sure..
Weight gain: +3.2lbs. pretty good i must say for only 7 days!!
Sides: Cramping still throughout day, im starting to think that this will be a permanent thing throughout the cycle.. Back pumps are on and off, and i also just started to get shin pumps or feels like they are splitting almost? i have no idea.. Libido has started to go down a little.. Im not sure what happen? When i ejaculate now, it feels like theres almost nothing coming out? almost as if im dried out? whats the deal with that? DIGESTIVE SYSTEM IS STILL ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE.. its almost as if im not living a normal life anymore cuz i have to constantly go to the bathroom haha..
Vascularity: Still looking more defined, especially around my chest/ shoulders.. Getting bigger looking and more cut.. Im noticing not really anything around my stomach area though.. But than again I DO NOT DO CARDIO!!

Day 8: Got back from yet another chest workout. Strength gains are getting better by the workout. Increased weight by 5lbs on each press.
Weight gain: +3lbs now. Dropped a small fraction.
Sides: Terrible stomach still, (Taking a lot of tums to help out). Libido is still not like it was at very start of cycle, but i can still get it up just fine and everything but i shot a blank on one occasion which has never happen before.. Pumps are all minor and not crazy anymore like they were before. Cramps still continue on and off!, Sleepy now after my workouts, feel very exhausted. Sleeping troubles are again on and off!
Vascularity: Still notice the same as yesterday. I do look bigger/ more cut though.. Stomach im still undecided if it looks better or worst, I dont know whats in my head or not.

Day 8: Got back from yet another chest workout. Strength gains are getting better by the workout. Increased weight by 5lbs on each press.
Sides: Terrible stomach still, (Taking a lot of tums to help out). Libido is still not like it was at very start of cycle, but i can still get it up just fine and everything but i shot a blank on one occasion which has never happen before.. Pumps are all minor and not crazy anymore like they were before. Cramps still continue on and off!, Sleepy now after my workouts, feel very exhausted. Sleeping troubles are again on and off!
Vascularity: Still notice the same as yesterday. I do look bigger/ more cut though.. Stomach im still undecided if it looks better or worst, I dont know whats in my head or not.

Day 9: Finished a shoulder workout and i was able to do heavier weights on every exercise.
Weight Gain: +4lbs went back up!
Sides: Today had massive lower back pumps which made it hard to stand on my feet even, Stomach today was the bet out of any other day, Last night was nearly impossible to sleep!, No longer shooting ''blanks'', Fellas down below still no shrinkage, Developed little bit of acne on my back which i have never had in my life before.
Vascularity: forsure notice myself looking much bigger. I like it :) Have gotten nice compliments already which feels good haha. Staying same bodyfat % im pretty sure and im just gaining dry mass so far as far as i've noticed. I know what water weight looks like from dbol, this on other hand looks very dry!

Well this is maybe EXTREMELY DUMB and clearly not thoroughly thought out by myself.. But I am a college student in school 40 hours a week and I do not have a job.. I cannot afford to purchase HCG.. When i did all my financial stuff I was only factoring in 2000mg of Tbol and enough Nolvadex for 4 weeks. + an extra bottle if needed for some reason. So basically am i just f*cked? cuz that test shutdown sounds very very terrible. Im now struck with a little fear lol. But than again maybe i can Man up and just take it.. Will taking test fix anything at all? (Maybe my natural test wud be shutdown but if i were taking test does it mean i can still be good down below?)

What up bro! If you can't get your hands on HCG then you need to get HCGenerate and Unleashed from needtobuildmuscle.com bc the tbol will shut your natural test down! Nolva for pct does nothing to get your nuts up and running again it only helps with estrogen blockage!!! If you run test with your tbol your still going to be suppressed but at least you have synthetic test flowing so you don't feel like ass when your natural stuff shuts down! So don't worry about running the test just get those supps and start running them week 3 or 4 and continue with them for pct! You should recover fairly quickly bro don't worry about it! But just nolva will not get you up in producing your own test! Don't wanna be at 0 after your cycle bc your recovery will be slow and you will feel the effects of not having test in your system

What up bro! If you can't get your hands on HCG then you need to get HCGenerate and Unleashed from needtobuildmuscle.com bc the tbol will shut your natural test down! Nolva for pct does nothing to get your nuts up and running again it only helps with estrogen blockage!!! If you run test with your tbol your still going to be suppressed but at least you have synthetic test flowing so you don't feel like ass when your natural stuff shuts down! So don't worry about running the test just get those supps and start running them week 3 or 4 and continue with them for pct! You should recover fairly quickly bro don't worry about it! But just nolva will not get you up in producing your own test! Don't wanna be at 0 after your cycle bc your recovery will be slow and you will feel the effects of not having test in your system
my source tells me its not needed entirely with Oral T and that oral T does not shut you down very bad?

Day 9: Finished a shoulder workout and i was able to do heavier weights on every exercise.
Sides: Today had massive lower back pumps which made it hard to stand on my feet even, Stomach today was the bet out of any other day, Last night was nearly impossible to sleep!, No longer shooting ''blanks'', Fellas down below still no shrinkage, Developed little bit of acne on my back which i have never had in my life before.
Vascularity: forsure notice myself looking much bigger. I like it Have gotten nice compliments already which feels good haha. Staying same bodyfat % im pretty sure and im just gaining dry mass so far as far as i've noticed. I know what water weight looks like from dbol, this on other hand looks very dry!

Day 10: Got back from a VERY long workout because I cannot workout tomorrow. Did Back, Bicep, Tricep today and man am i EXHAUTED!! Strength still going up minor every workout!
Weight Gain: +5lbs!! I am extremely happy so far!! averages out to half a pound PER DAY!! GREAT Turinabol!
Sides: Stomach cramps are starting to just not happen anymore!, Lower back pumps are getting deadly, Shin splits also. Stomach is still in pain sometimes and i cannot poop right LOL. Libido is BACK UP I feel hornier than before LOL. it went from very horny to meh, to awesome again! Lil bit of acne aswell on face and back *TERRIBLE SIDE* WORST one of all.
Vascularity: im getting more veins and just plain bigger! most notice is on shoulders and biceps!!

Day 11: I will not be updating (Today is rest day)

Vascularity: forsure notice myself looking much bigger. I like it Have gotten nice compliments already which feels good haha. Staying same bodyfat % im pretty sure and im just gaining dry mass so far as far as i've noticed. I know what water weight looks like from dbol, this on other hand looks very dry!

Day 10: Got back from a VERY long workout because I cannot workout tomorrow. Did Back, Bicep, Tricep today and man am i EXHAUTED!! Strength still going up minor every workout!
Weight Gain: +5lbs!! I am extremely happy so far!! averages out to half a pound PER DAY!! GREAT Turinabol!
Sides: Stomach cramps are starting to just not happen anymore!, Lower back pumps are getting deadly, Shin splits also. Stomach is still in pain sometimes and i cannot poop right LOL. Libido is BACK UP I feel hornier than before LOL. it went from very horny to meh, to awesome again! Lil bit of acne aswell on face and back *TERRIBLE SIDE* WORST one of all.
Vascularity: im getting more veins and just plain bigger! most notice is on shoulders and biceps!!

Day 11: I will not be updating (Today is rest day)

Day 12: Got back from Legs/ Chest workout, again did two muscle groups because i am not working out tomorrow for family stuff. Strength STILL GOING UP, Im starting to feel the effects of Tbol a lot more now!
Weight Gain: +7.5lbs!!!!! I have gained ALOT OF WEIGHT ALREADY!?!? is this normal for 12 days in? as far as i can tell theres no water weight.. it seems to be dry weight.
Sides: Cramps at random times, Stomach is getting a little bit better, i just lowered my dairy intake.. Yesterday on my break day i got a REALLY bad headache.. Libido is actually higher again!
Vascularity: I seem to be getting bigger n bigger! its awesome, Im REALLY Veiny from my upper chest, through my shoulders all the way down my arm.. is this a bad thing? ive never been able to see my veins like that? what does that mean?

That's awesome man. Veins are ok. It depends on your body fat level, if it's low than you can see your veins better. that's cool.

Top Bottom