Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral Turinabol

SERM is needed I use clomid and was rockin after a few weeks. awesome compount a little weight and a little cut, best of both worlds

There is no FOR SURE thing yet. But it does seem that lately AI's have been pushed as the base for PCT. Personally I would run Dbol bridge @10mg in the morning for test booster without suppression, Aromasin for anti estrogen, and if you really need and wanted too you could use Clomid.

There is no FOR SURE thing yet. But it does seem that lately AI's have been pushed as the base for PCT. Personally I would run Dbol bridge @10mg in the morning for test booster without suppression, Aromasin for anti estrogen, and if you really need and wanted too you could use Clomid.

dbol at 10 mgs a day will not boost test to even a normal level if coming off of a cycle and will certainly maintain suppression and delay recovery.

dbol at 10 mgs a day will not boost test to even a normal level if coming off of a cycle and will certainly maintain suppression and delay recovery.

It seems a lot of people say they get back up to 90% bridging, then stop after PCT and fully recover to 100%

bro I use 10 mg dbol but with the best of the best pct it is not a bridge as much as it is part of my pct does not help recover only maintain size and strength

bro I use 10 mg dbol but with the best of the best pct it is not a bridge as much as it is part of my pct does not help recover only maintain size and strength

Yea sorry, that is what I meant.

id go for the over the counter. hcgenerate or unleashed postcycle combo. ot dosent aromatize so i dont thing serm is needed. you dick would probably like it better that way too.

bump for more posts!

more info on dbol in here than a pct for turinabol lol.
so far the consensus is looking like clomid?

so if i did 6 weeks of OT followed by

7-11 clomid
7-11 unleashed/post cycle

that would be good? input?

Top Bottom