Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oral trenbolone cycle length

JD Larsen

most people run 4 weeks , I did that too twice but results were poor, do you think doing 6-8 would be too harsh on my liver? I didn't have any liver issues doing 4 weeks, thanks.

Do you mean trenavar? https://www.evolutionary.org/trendione

It's not liver toxic so I don't see any issues with running a 6-8 week cycle.

IMO - I would use injectables instead. You will get much more keepable results with injectables then orals. Oral only steroid cycles really don't leave much in the way of keepable gains.

You are likely referring to methyltrienolone. That shit is extremely toxic and dangerous. If you aren't seeing results on it then you are using something else. Or you are taking it, sitting on the couch, and expecting it to produce results. Likely that is not the case but the product is fake.

If you are meaning methyltrienolone, I'd stay away from it. I used it once before.. got a free bottle of it from an old source b/c he wanted someone to try it. I think I used 500mcg/day for 3 weeks... I was too scared to run it any longer. Basically it gave me the exact same results as injectable tren would at a moderate dosage, just kicked in a bit faster. Since it's so toxic, I'd stick with injectable tren and save your liver.

Top Bottom