Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral Tren Tabs anyone tried?

USman80

Hi guys. Just browsing through the Domestic Supply site and happened upon tren tabs. Just curious and interested to hear if anyone has tried the tablet form of this steroid please.

i havent personally but the people i know that have used it all had really strong results.. you just have to realize its extremely strong and for advanced users

I do use them, but I really don't recommend using them as a cycle. Sometimes on cycle and I'm trying to set a new PR I will take some in the morning and again about an hour before heading to the gym and it will push you over the top. I've also tried to just run it on the front end of a cycle too, but really in about a week or so I was peeing brown, suffering extreme lethargy etc. even with robust organ and liver support. If you do want to run it, I suggest using a low dose to start (maybe 500mcg per day), and be aware it is insanely hepatoxic. Watch for signs of jaundice, dehydration and such.

I don't really use orals anymore but oral tren sounds super powerful. I have used injectable tren plenty of times and it is intense.

Hi guys. Just browsing through the Domestic Supply site and happened upon tren tabs. Just curious and interested to hear if anyone has tried the tablet form of this steroid please.

Methyl-Trenbolone is extremely strong. The tren tabs from domestic look to be 1mg tabs which are very strong already, I would break them in half spread them out through the day.

I would not exceed more than than 2mg per day. If you take Methyl-Trenbolone, make sure to use N2Guard every day, at least the TUDCA and Milk Thistle in N2Guard will help repair some of the damage you are going to do to your liver and kidneys while on this cycle.

Top Bottom