Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral TBol question.

c gheller

Im planning to run this at 50mg/day or 6 weeks. Should i split the dose or take all in the morning? If i split, how long apart? Thanks.

You might benefit from adding taurine and a kidney support on top of the usual liver support.

I've seen half-life reported for OT varying between 8 and 16 hours. I'd split the dose into at least two.

Thanks all. Sounds like the split is the way to go. Ive also read the half life is approx 16 hours. Can anyone else verify this?

c gheller said:
Thanks all. Sounds like the split is the way to go. Ive also read the half life is approx 16 hours. Can anyone else verify this?

I just finished a Tbol cycle. Started at 40mg a day. Went up to 60 a day. I also heard about the 16 hours, so I ran it oncw a day. Worked great, excellent strength gains and decent mass/weight gain, not too much, but enough. Been three weeks off now with Nolva/Clomid PCT. Have kept every bit off the gains so far

Split it in two or take throughout the day. I would do 2 in the morning and 3 at night at least. You'll still see gains if you take it all at once, but why not keep the levels more stable. I agree with blut wump about the taurine and kidney support (cranberry and lots of water).

Top Bottom