Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral TBOL and MMA/BJJ training

Ruca

I searched and didn't find anything directly related to my questions so I hope to get some solid advice here....

First and foremost....my goals are different then most others on here, so please keep that in mind. My main goal is to develop as much functional strength as possible, without having to find time to hit the weights on top of my training. I wouldn't mind putting on about 5-10 pounds of muscle either and I'm not going to complain if I get a ripped look in the process (which I get off and on depending on my training schedule). Also, I'm 35 for whatever that is worth. I have trained Mixed Martial Arts and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for almost 4 years now. During that time I haven't been lifting as my time I would have to lift is spent training. I am tall and slender and I have very good functional strength, but probably not much strength in the weight room.

So here is where the questions come in....I have a cycle of TBOL that I am waiting till the right time to run. If I don't hit the weights before I start, while I'm on, and continue, am I an idiot that just wasted a cycle? If I am training hard on the mats combined with push-ups, pull-ups, etc., should I still get good results? Is that enough? What do you guys think?

Thanks in advance for any solid advice/opinions.

i would do as much weight training as feel comfortable with because it will definitely help you. that being said i don't think it's quite a necessity considering it is only tbol. as long as your are straining your muscles in your workouts and exhausting them i think you'll be fine.

my main concern however is you bleeding. if you're running tbol it's much much harder to stop a cut or nose bleed or whatever it may be from bleeding. this is first hand experience. it lowers the clotting stuff in your blood (i forgot what it's called, but they are the little fibers in your blood that form clots around cuts to stop the bleeding) which makes it difficult to stop bleeding even from something as small as a nic from shaving. the time it will take will increase by a significant and noticeable amount. this includes internal injuries whatever they may be.

Thanks for the response and the info. I train mostly BJJ and don't get cut very much, although it has happened several times over the years. With that being said that is for sure good to know as I'm sure it will happen because of Murphy's Law!!haha..Thanks again for the heads up. Anyone else have anything to add?

i highly doubt u will gain 10 lbs of lbm from mma alone off of a tbol only cycle. u will notice some strength possibly, but by only doin pushups and pull ups or whatever in practice, i doubt u will gain 10 lbs..whatever i get done in practice is actually just bonus, because i workout w weights along side of practicing. u might want to add some test in there, but running two compounds along side each other might cut into your endurance

I searched and didn't find anything directly related to my questions so I hope to get some solid advice here....

First and foremost....my goals are different then most others on here, so please keep that in mind. My main goal is to develop as much functional strength as possible, without having to find time to hit the weights on top of my training. I wouldn't mind putting on about 5-10 pounds of muscle either and I'm not going to complain if I get a ripped look in the process (which I get off and on depending on my training schedule). Also, I'm 35 for whatever that is worth. I have trained Mixed Martial Arts and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for almost 4 years now. During that time I haven't been lifting as my time I would have to lift is spent training. I am tall and slender and I have very good functional strength, but probably not much strength in the weight room.

So here is where the questions come in....I have a cycle of TBOL that I am waiting till the right time to run. If I don't hit the weights before I start, while I'm on, and continue, am I an idiot that just wasted a cycle? If I am training hard on the mats combined with push-ups, pull-ups, etc., should I still get good results? Is that enough? What do you guys think?

Dont knw about that buddy!! u wanting strength u might as well go with some anadrol or d-bol...... But there is something else only for powerlifters i forgot the name of it will look it up and let u knw.....that will give u some really good strength.

Halo is the fighter's drug of choice.

I'm not sure if this could hinder your results in combat, but I would think Test Prop would be nice, right? More aggression, increased strength, increase size, better recovery during training, correct?

Alcatraz fights MMA and loves his AAS so I'm sure he will help out here.

IMO, for edurance reasons I suggest equipoise. :)

Paging Alcatraz!haha

Thanks for the posts everyone. Part of the attraction of tbol for me is that it is very safe and very subtle. I don't think there is much else in the aas world that I would consider, but then again I would have said the same thing before learning about tbol. My main concern is keeping my hair as it is fairly thin anyways! Not too worried about my sex drive as it is already fucked up..haha..Also I am hoping for some results that I can maintain after the cycle. With all of that being said I always have an open mind and an open ear!

For your needs I would look into a ANAVAR cycle stacked with some otc CREATINE for huge strenght increases.
If you do use the TBOL run it along side with some testosterone for best results.

Top Bottom