Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral -Tbol

Top-Notch

what can you expect from taking this at 20mg...any bulk? or is it all lean mass? and wat is used for PCT for this substance?

Thanks

i am up to 60mg ed with sust 250mg e3d and BOY DOES IT ADD SOME PEP to the sust!!!!! :evil: we are lovers

Ego Boner

ego boner said:
i am up to 60mg ed with sust 250mg e3d and BOY DOES IT ADD SOME PEP to the sust!!!!! :evil: we are lovers

Ego Boner

tbol added in the last four weeks of my cycle by the way.... not the whole time of course. would be useless running more than four.

EGO!

dude, people are trying to help by giving you their experiences - relax

you can expect absolutely nothing from 20 mg of tbol... like someone already said, you're wasting your time and your money....I won't lecture, but most will tell you that an oral-only cycle isn't the best idea.... anyhow, if you decide to go with it anyway, and if you do an average dosage of 40-60mg ED, you can get away with using just some Nolva or Clomid or maybe even just some AIFM... it's a very mild oral, minimally suppressive

Top Bottom