Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral taken for pre workout

Winstrol seemed to be a great preworkout out for me. I felt more concentrated and strength was through the roof

Winstrol seemed to be a great preworkout out for me. I felt more concentrated and strength was through the roof
Based on the half life and the constant fluctuation of hormones isn't that asking for a massive acne breakout? Let alone a DHT like that.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Based on the half life and the constant fluctuation of hormones isn't that asking for a massive acne breakout? Let alone a DHT like that.

If you're worried about acne many steroids are a problem hommie

we are talking in general here, i was doing 50mgs of winstrol preworkout with cardazol and killing it in the gym

Winstrol has never given me an issue with acne but that’s me personally. I work out the same time every day which is between 430-5 am and take it on the way into the gym. I’ve only had to deal with acne on 2 cycles that I have ran and they were injectable only cycles.

Winstrol has never given me an issue with acne but that’s me personally. I work out the same time every day which is between 430-5 am and take it on the way into the gym. I’ve only had to deal with acne on 2 cycles that I have ran and they were injectable only cycles.
Do you work out fasted at that time?

Do you work out fasted at that time?

Yes I do. All my workouts are fasted unless I’m felling a little sluggish some mornings then I’ll have a cup of black coffee but that’s it. I’m pretty lucky to be able to use orals without eating. Most of my buddies it kills their stomach but it hasn’t ever bothered me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom