x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Friend got rolled with juice ...

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Friend got rolled with juice ... within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Anyone run into the same problem? .... Friend of mine got pulled over and the cops found 4 bottles of juice on him .. 2 bottles of test and 2 bottles of eq .. both sealed he told the cop that they are for himself ... anyway he spent the night in County then they released him without bail and gave him a court date ... charging him with possession of a controled substance .. Any advice?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Good Bro

Friend got rolled with juice ...

Anyone run into the same problem? ....

Friend of mine got pulled over and the cops found 4 bottles of juice on him .. 2 bottles of test and 2 bottles of eq .. both sealed
    he told the cop that they are for himself ... anyway he spent the night in County then they released him without bail and gave him a court date ... charging him with possession of a controled substance ..

Any advice?

Freak
    why did he get pulled over? and why didn't your friend hide the juice?

unless they saw the juice or something else in plain site I dont think he had to let them search the car.
    Before asking me why a post was moved or deleted please read the Elite Fitness TOS

And while your at it make sure to read the sticky about the rules at the top of the forum.

If I gave you an infraction for inappropriate language keep in mind breaking the forum rules by talking about Labs in any fashion IS inappropriate language.

Good Bro
    No plates on the car , didn't have his license on him ... he had just picked them up from me so he had them in his pocket ... she asked him to step out of the car and searched him cause he didn't have any ID ...

Doa! why on earth would you carry juice with no ID in a car with no plates? Tell him to get a lawyer.
    Before asking me why a post was moved or deleted please read the Elite Fitness TOS

And while your at it make sure to read the sticky about the rules at the top of the forum.

If I gave you an infraction for inappropriate language keep in mind breaking the forum rules by talking about Labs in any fashion IS inappropriate language.

Freak
    what kind of person drives around with no plates while he has juice in the car.

Holy cow.

Good Bro
    Yeah I know ... i'm curious to know what will happen, i'm suprised they let him out without bail! poor guy was so excited about the gear too..

He may just get a slap on the wrist or they may make an example out of him, hard to say.

Good Bro
    He had picked up 2 bottles of QV enan and 2 bottles of the QV eq ... i got the same for myself, i'm sure he will feel better if i don't get big off of it meaning it was fake