Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral T vs. oral masteron which is best for strength and endurance?

C

Counterstrike

Did a search on D* but all i read was peopel arguing about if its real or fake. Providing if its good stuff which would be best for overall strength and best for endurance to improve my running as far as distance

oral masteron is NOT MASTERON !!! It's methyltest. Period. As for Oral Turinabol I doubt it is real OT. Maybe real OT would be my no 1 choice. But it's all theory since few people here ever tried masteron and less tried turinabol.......

so basically this guy that most people love his stuff is basically saying he's got this stuff but your sayign he's really lieing due to the actual ingredient? ok thanks

I know someone that has the OT but hasn't used it yet so I can't help there. However this same person did use his var and thought it was the best drug he's ever used. He was using around 30mg/day.

i have been trying some IP masteron (little blue tabs), i have heard it is NOT masteron as mentioned above. it might be methyltest??? it is apparently hard on my kidneys at 2 per day (50mg each) they are hurtin'

hey MVwaz up. I wish they would test this guys stuff everyoen of it. its just liek P when he first came out everyone was raving abotu it until test showed proof of different things. but if its true what manny said about the oral mastron being methyltest then i'm sure all thew other stuff ain't what its suppose to be :confused:

Counterstrike said:
so basically this guy that most people love his stuff is basically saying he's got this stuff but your sayign he's really lieing due to the actual ingredient? ok thanks

Chinese stuff is crap. Plain and simple. I know he has many fans but lab tests were done months ago and his anavar especially was not even anavar on one batch (anadrol), and on another was badly underdosed. As far as making oral turinabol, I'm no expert on this (Fonz or Andy13 could give you a better answer) but I know a chemist and he told me this stuff was hard to produce and expensive. No way bathtub man could make it.

manny78 said:

Chinese stuff is crap. Plain and simple. I know he has many fans but lab tests were done months ago and his anavar especially was not even anavar on one batch (anadrol), and on another was badly underdosed. As far as making oral turinabol, I'm no expert on this (Fonz or Andy13 could give you a better answer) but I know a chemist and he told me this stuff was hard to produce and expensive. No way bathtub man could make it.

Note to Counterstrike that he's referring to IP here (I believe).

*p i nver trusted but heard so much about DownLoad that i wasnt sure thats why i asked

Top Bottom