Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral T vs. oral masteron which is best for strength and endurance?

Counterstrike said:
hey MVwaz up. I wish they would test this guys stuff everyoen of it. its just liek P when he first came out everyone was raving abotu it until test showed proof of different things. but if its true what manny said about the oral mastron being methyltest then i'm sure all thew other stuff ain't what its suppose to be :confused:

He apparently does lab test everything now. He had done some in the past until I had his var tested and it came out underdosed. It did however come out as pure Oxandralone albeit underdosed. Now he lab tests everything. Go to www.anabolic-paradise.com and he has his own forum.

so the blue IP tabs are methyltest? or just total crap? i feel bloated and some aggression... i believe that is the effect of methyltest. could just be having a bad week...

if they are methyltest, what are the sides as compared to masteron?

graffixx said:
so the blue IP tabs are methyltest? or just total crap? i feel bloated and some aggression... i believe that is the effect of methyltest. could just be having a bad week...

if they are methyltest, what are the sides as compared to masteron?

With legit Masteron comes increased hardness and vascularity. Very quickly too. You should notice it within the 3rd day.

what about that im i see well know source sell for in a vial? says masteron on it. as far as oral ig uess winny will have to do for me screw var and everything else its pricey and usually underdose or fake life sucks

Top Bottom