Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral T and PCT

srfskr

Good Broly
Am 40 year triathlete, 155lbs. Have started a low dose T - Bol cycle @ 20mg's ED targeting 6 week cycle. Am on Silibilin ( milk thistle active ingredient) at 750mg per day plus red yeast extract. Aim of cycle is to increase strength on swimand bike.

Question is what is limelihood shut down of HPTA and what PCT would be used if neccesary?

have run VAR cycle at same dose with no PCT and no problems - VAR was no good for cardio tho'. So far no issues with Tbol, but just want some views.

Id bump up the dose to 40 mg atleast. Yes pct is necessary. For pct.

Clomid 25 mg day
Postcycle/ unleashed combo
Forma
Daa.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

absolutely pct is necessary man... use the pct joe laid out... run tbol at 60 mg a day... anything less will not give you the max benefit

Clomid 25 mg day
Forma
Daa.

To clarify - are u suggesting the clomid in cycle ?

Why not continue post @ upped dosages?

Thx - yeah reckon Clomid @ 25 mg ED for 3 weeks could do the trick.

Will not exceed 20 mg OT on cycle cos I pick up bulk too fast. Am loving strength gains on bike and swim but upper body starting to bulk - may be forced to drop to 10mg šŸ˜”.

Interesting thought - have worked with an endocronologist who has given me 50mg DHEA ED plus progesterone cream which radically pushed free test at the time. Might give that a bash too.

How long would u run the clomid - is 4 weeks too long given low dose on cycle?

Run 25 mg day clomid for 30 days with postcycle/ unleashed combo, daa, and forma if needed. Id also run n2 guard on cycle to protect liver and hcgenerate to keep nuts strong.

Clomid 25 mg day
Forma
Daa.

Nice work joe!

Top Bottom