Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oral steroids,oral anabolic steroids,oral steroids cycles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andriol: The oral that shuts the "must run test" peoples mouths

My friends as we all know ( from this thread and others) I have made my self one of the front runners and biggest advocates for the all oral cycle. Not because I think they are the best cycles or they are better then injecting. No I have done this to help put an end to all the Bro'ology out there on the forums. Keep in mind there is a huge difference between gymfriend'ology ( which is the worst of all) and Bro'ology. You see because of the internet we have now have excess to far more knowledge and experienced users then we ever did before. Now people don't have to get there steroid information from the local gym dip shit. Now instead of being a dumb ass like there friends and injecting what ever drug they get there hands on we can all learn the right way.

Sadly even among the great knowledge based steroid forums of the internet retardism has emerged in the form of "bro'ology" and we see it every day. Some one starts something some where and then it gets repeated over and over again by the masses of mindless bro's. On the very top of bro'ologies victims list sits "oral cycles". That is correct, bro'ologies biggest victim has been the oral cycle and I been working to change that.

Aside from the "clomid/nolva only for pct" fan club, no group of bro's has kept us in the stone age as much as the naysayers to oral cycles have. Many of us are trying to keep the knowledge on the forums advancing yet these pin heads keep knocking us all back again over and over all over the net. Now through out this thread We have refuted many of the common myths and comments repeated around the internet. But there has been a new retarded comment that has been emerging and that being " all cycles must have testosterone" and since test does not come in a safe oral form then again oral cycles suck.

Well sorry but oral haters you are wrong again!!!!!!! Not only can you run a cycle with out test but HA HA there is forms of oral testosterone TEE HEE.

Andriol (testosterone undecanoate)
O yes its out there my friends. Andriol is one bad ass steroid because besides methyltestosterone its the only other form of oral test out there but get this!!!! It is one of the safest oral steroids out there and has little to no effect on the liver. Its side effects are minimal to almost non at all and not only that it converts to estrogen at a far lesser rate then injectable forms of testosterone. IMo its only down side is price which we will cover later.

Andriol was Developed by the international drug firm Organon, And its one of the more newer bad boys on the block. Becaming available around the early 1980’s. Andriol contains 40 mg of testosterone undecanoate, based in oil (oleic acid) sealed inside a capsule. not counting the ester weight that leaves a dosage of approximately 25mg of sweat ass testosterone per cap!!

Normally Oral testosterone with out methylation would be rendered useless Because reabsorption through the portal vein leads directly to the liver where its then deactivated and can not pass without methylation. Testosterone undecanoate bypasses this action because its absorbed by the intestine through the "lymphatic system" thus making it effective. This is accomplished because of Testosterone undecanoates high fat solubility brought about by the ester, and its suspension in oil. Thus making it a safe, easy on the liver form of oral testosterone.

As stated before the only drawback to this compound is price. In order to get a descent amount of gains from Andriol one must consume at least (320-400mg) a day (8-10 caps). However this is only a problem if one were to use this compound on its own. Remember the subject at hand here is "oral cycle". And the fact that because you cant run test with them they are no good. For that matter IMO a light does of Andriol even as low as 240mg to 300mg can effectively be used in order to keep the side effects of low testosterone at bay!!! And that my friends is where Andriol comes in as the oral cycles uers secrete weapon against the oral cycles nay Sayers out there.

It is a good Idea that all cycles have a test best has always been a common saying around forums. Now oral cycles have there test base too. Now there is nothing a injected cycle has that a oral cycle can't. Yes it could be pricey and of course not every source carries it however its out there and its perfect for anyone who wants to add a little test to there oral cycle. PM me for any advice on this product my friends. As always thank you

Interesting read about oral test. never heard about it till now. Is this a prescription or PH? Can someone use this safely at low doses as a bridge between cycles?

If some one tells you oral steroid cycles suck. You tell them needto said go fuck your self.

Nothing you take will let you bulk like adding an oral to your cycle....I've done over 10 anadrol only cycles and let me tell you, I grow and get stronger EVERY time.

Nothing you take will let you bulk like adding an oral to your cycle....I've done over 10 anadrol only cycles and let me tell you, I grow and get stronger EVERY time.

Oral cycles rule.. I have seen more people gain " More" and " keep more" off 6 week orals cycles and a well laid out pct then any other cycles.. Sex drive is no longer a product with products like hcgenerate, unleashed/post cycle and some forma-stanzol . Not a issue at all if running hcgenerate during cycle or at the very least some RS-transaderm!!!

WOW!!! After my current experience with Sust I think I might try the all oral cycle next! As always, thanks N2 ... you always have the answers when needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom