Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oral steroids,oral anabolic steroids,oral steroids cycles

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how many people here have taken Needto's "beast" orally?

I will Raise my hand to that one! Did a shredder cycle. I will be raising my hand approximately 3 more times since I stalked up yesterday:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

as usual, great read Needto. You should also put something together for the noobs to make them stop being a chicken shit and man up and face the steel:evil: . Oral cycles are fine if they go along with a certain goal you have in mind. Like anadrol only, anavar only, ect... i can see that. But when someone gets a hair up their ass to "try roids":mad: an oral cycle is usually a cop-out.
I have never done an oral only cycle. Being years and a couple handfuls of cycles into this game I am recently intrigued by it. But just because "im scared of needles" or "what if my mom or wife, or girlfriend or gay lover finds my stash of vials and needles ect".... Then you shouldnt be fucking with AAS.

:biggrin: End rant.....Thank you , drive through....

orals FTW, i believe you get alot more from oral cycles. Yes oral/test cycle will yield better results. I just think the pump, vascularity and pure strength from oral cycles far outweigh the size you get from indictable. They all have their place and should be incorporated together but if oral only is they way you want to go then its YOUR preference.

as usual, great read Needto. You should also put something together for the noobs to make them stop being a chicken shit and man up and face the steel:evil: . Oral cycles are fine if they go along with a certain goal you have in mind. Like anadrol only, anavar only, ect... i can see that. But when someone gets a hair up their ass to "try roids":mad: an oral cycle is usually a cop-out.
I have never done an oral only cycle. Being years and a couple handfuls of cycles into this game I am recently intrigued by it. But just because "im scared of needles" or "what if my mom or wife, or girlfriend or gay lover finds my stash of vials and needles ect".... Then you shouldnt be fucking with AAS.

And that right there is one of the main reasons its been frond on.

damn cant read the other thread must be plat member. but good post bro... clears some things up for sure

This thread is spot on!
Orals are great,and the damage you get from em is overrated.
Yes most of em are liver toxic,but most of the people dont understand how mutch beating your liver can take before you get permanent liver damage.
Just have a look at all the alcoholics they can keep up with some serious drinking and they are beating the shit out of their liver for 20-30 years without any liver protection.(i dont say they are all helthy but still)
I dont say that all people are the same,some have weaker liver then others.

I used Anadrol for years and my liver value allways got back to normal after a while.
It was 10 years ago and i could not get my hands on liver support and info as easy as now so i used it without any liver protection.
Now however you have loads of good liver products and it is just 1 click away so you can use orals quite safe.

And i have used a shit load of aas and i still say there are NO other aas that can make you grow as fast as anadrol period!!
If you can controll the bloat you can keep some good amount of your gains,you will not loose all gains.

Take the steel in the ass like a man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom