Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral steroids and gastrointestinal issues

Spambod

Hello everyone!

A few weeks ago I started my first steroid cycle ever: Anavar only for 6 weeks. I decided to build up the dose in the first week, by taking 30mg for 3 days, then 40mg for 4 days, followed by 5 weeks of 50mg.
I was splitting the doses of anavar throughout the day and NOT taking it on an empty stomach, only with solid food meals.

Unfortunately after 4 or 5 days I started having all kinds of gastrointestinal issues: stomach pain and discomfort after every meal, nausea, burps, very bad smelling gasses etc. I just felt really weak and sick overall.

I gave it some time to get better, but it really only got worse the next few days. Thats why after 10 days or so of taking anavar I decided to discontinue the cycle. The following day (probably when most of the anavar was out of my system) I felt much better already and after a week or so all my GI issues were completely gone.

Also, nothing else in my diet changed since I started taking the stuff, so it MUST have been the anavar causing the issues.

Now my questions are:
- Has someone ever experienced the same with anavar or oral steroids in general?
- What's causing it? Is it the fact that it's aa17?
- What lesson can I learn from this? Are oral steroids just not for me, and should I stay away from them for the rest of my life, or is it still worth trying other orals such as dianabol or winstrol in the future?

Next monday I will start a Test only cycle, using 400mg of Cypionate for 16 weeks. Is it safe to assume that injectable testosterone won't give me the same problems?

where did you get your anavar? i am NOT a fan of running orals without test either... i highly doubt test would give you the same issue

where did you get your anavar? i am NOT a fan of running orals without test either... i highly doubt test would give you the same issue

Hey Dylan! Big fan of the content you're putting out! Thanks for your answer!

I live in Russia and got my anavar from the official Pharmacom Labs webshop in Russia. So I think it's pretty safe to assume that the stuff was legit, Pharmacom being one of the most reliable UGLs out there.

I know you don't really care for running orals only, and I respect that, but I have a slightly different opinion on this.

I believe that if you've truly been living the bodybuilding lifestyle for at least a few years, meaning training very intense with progressive overload and to failure, tracking your progress by keeping a training journal, not partying and using drugs and alcohol, not missing any meals or sleep...

In that case you MUST grow from any anabolic steroid (anabolic means building and repairing muscle, right?). And anavar being very anabolic in its nature is a perfect drug to start off with and test the waters so to speak... Without having to worry about serious side effects.

I was noticing some gradual strenght increases after a few days I was taking it and my muscles started to feel harder and look fuller. So it definately was working for me and I'm sure that if I was able to complete the 6 weeks I would've definately gained a few pounds of solid lean mass from it. I think that would have been a nice introduction to AAS.

But unfortunately things didn't work out that way for me :(

For some people orals can cause digestion issues.
I'd also try what Mobster suggested and take it along with some food or shake.

Another thing to take into consideration is that a lot of anavar on the market is fake so it could've been something else you were taking (dbol, winstrol).

Thanks for the suggestions every one.

I've posted something earlier this day but for some reason my post isn't showing up in the forum. It said it needs to be approved by a moderator first.

Thanks for the suggestions every one.

I've posted something earlier this day but for some reason my post isn't showing up in the forum. It said it needs to be approved by a moderator first.

They all do - plus you're a newb

Top Bottom