Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oral steroids

nickb86

High End Bro
Platinum
Platinum
hi guys am thinking of doing a cycle of 500mg/wk sustanon and kick starting it with 4 wks of some oral helpers maybe anadrol or dbol

I hear Anadrol is raw and very strong ? is this right ?

Also from what ive read Anadrol is very toxic and potentially more damaging ?

Just wondered what the differences are in effects, side effects and gains etc ?

this will be my 1st cycle when i eventully start it, so info on dosages (will be low 4 me) would be nice ?

whether i actually need the orals ?

and other users personal experiances are appreciated ?
(got my PCT sorted now just deciding on the money makers lol)

cheers guys any opinions appreciated....

stats first. you may also need to layout your cycle and pct here for us to check as well.

stats: height 6ft 4
weight when i begin cycle will be about 220lbs
age 24
cycle 10-12 weeks long 5oo mg/wk sustanon and pos wks 1-4 orals
PCT- unleased, post cycle, HCGenerate maybe get somebridge for laters on (all N2BM)
this will be my 1st cycle when i eventually get sorted 4 it cheers.

it really depends on the individual how 'damaging' AAS can be.

I had a scare myself when i honestly felt like i was having a heart attack running AAS and thermogenics together. never again!! scared the crap out of me.. just don't mix AAS with a bunch of other things and be safe and you will be fine. less is better. lay off alcohol too.

ok thats a good point wont be drinking to much then lol doubt il do anythig but eat and lift anyway when im cycling wana get the max from my efforts
thanks..

i was originally thinking about doing deca and sust but thought it would be simpler and more beneficial as its my 1st cycle to just run sustanon and maybe stack with an oral.
any opinions on the deca/sustanon stack ?
does anybody think its stupid 4 a 1st cycle ?
any other orals that might be better ?

^^^deca for a first cycle is risky.

recovery takes a while. a lot of guys on here have posted they recovered fine with deca.. the funny thing is they were never recovered, they merely ran another cycle directly after. takes 3 months to recover from deca even with a great PCT. since deca lingers around for weeks after your last inject, recovery takes longer than people think.. when i ran deca i was still growing 5 weeks after my last injection, then the crash hit.

ok i think il leave it 4 now no point in jumping in the deep end if i cant swim lol i had read deca was abit more complicated, dont think its 4 me at the minute always try at a later date.
You spoke about thermogenics-meaning anabol and dianabol right would you not reccomend mixing the orals with the AAS supplements then ? do you think it would be better to just run the cycle with just the sust so i can find my feet and decide if i get any sides what caused them ?
cheers

i know they are fatburners and dianabol and anabol are bulking steroids so wasnt entirely sure about the post, maybe not relevant to me then lol
i think i will try one of the two orals i listed with the sustanon. thinking approx 10-12 wks 4 the sust and 1st 1-4wks 4 the orals

I read some people advocate the use of the orals near the end of the cycle aswell, is this beneficial ?
does anybody have any opinions on this method ?
thanks 4 all the advice so far, hopefully more to come :)

Top Bottom