Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral steroids

fuper24

Just recently I bought the pill form of deca without reading everything that I could on it first.. Can someone help me out and let me know if oral steroids are a knockoff.. I have taken test, deca, and winn all in injectables which has worked great in the past.. any help would be appreciated..

there are a lot of places that advertise anabolic pills such as deca, etc... Im just curious to know how a site can sell illegal substances or claim that it is something that it is not.. could that be fraud??

It wasnt from here but I guess it was something similar.. They even had a so called DOCTOR call and either approve or deny my consultation.. Now I am hearing that deca doesnt come in pill form lol..

Let me guess: "DECA NOR 50" right? Get your money back. Hope EF dumps this sponsor soon. Sorry.

Morally wrong......I started a thread for this very same reason....I just didn't think anyone was that stupid....

I WAS WRONG

Top Bottom