Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral Steroids

Stubby

Right, first off. Im new to sculpting my body so Im not about to start dabbling in this area just yet. No harm in a little research though so here goes.

Is it possible to just take steroids orally <sp?> or do you HAVE TO inject. From what Ive read so far the oral steroids sort of enhance the injectables... or am I way off here...

Im asking this because I hate the thought of a needle (or any other foreign object for that matter... yes, esp that MAY LOL) entering my body and injecting myself kinda scares the living shit outta me esp all this stuff about hitting veins and thant.

So, Ive heard about these DBOL (I think) ping hexagon type pills and was wondering what kind of effect (good and bad) taking these would have on ones body if thats the only steroid thats being taken.

Forgive me for my niavety <again sp?> (at work and typing as fast as possible so forgive me 4 this), I may sound like I know fuck all about BB drugs (and thats about right to be fair) but at some point in my life I may want to do this but needles... erm, id rather be a fat bastard again that inject myself.

Any info and slaggings off are most welcome... esp WRT my awful grammar and spelling.

fanx

STUBS

first there is 20 post like this a week, saying i'm scared to inject, i'm scared of needles, i'm a baby LOL. when you were a kid, were you scared to ride your bike without training wheels? were you scared to sleep without your night light the first few times? were you scared to go on your first date? pretty much the same thing, everyone will go through it, once you do it a few times it's no big deal at all, and then you start to like doing it, it's no big thing man, everyone just hypes it up and makes it sound like a big ass deal when it's not,. you can't even feel the needle going in, YOU CAN'T NO JOKE!!! try it a few times, then put a post on here that your scared to inject. i'm a 100% sure that you will overcome the fear after one time, it's just like riding a bike bro lol....

If you really want to do orals then try this:

30mg d-bol ed weeks 1-4
50mg winny ed weeks 1-8
40-50mg anavar ed weekd 4-9

When this is over hop on the clomid. This will yeild some nice permanent results. Remember to take milk thislte as well.

Yeah big_bad_buff... ive read the posts but with me, its not being scared about taking it... its about having this needle in me... I have a phobia that is very real... ive not had a TB jab and recently, sliced me arm open on a rusty nail, think I went to the docs for a tetanus? Did I fuck, no way... I cleaned that shit up myself as best I could... shoulda had stiches but was too yellow to go... I knew I could get some bad shit from it but id take that over the needle... I know its fucking stupid bit its like people who are scared of spiders or heights...

ORAGNON CANON, thanks for the info. As I said, im not gonna do this now, maybe a few years but just wanted to know if its ok just to do tabs

BTW, the clomid is to stop the GYNO stuff right? This puzzles me, since I thought steroids were testosterone, surly the breasts thing is an oestrogen sysmpton... very confused by this but im sure you guys will set me straight.

STUBS

O-Canon's recommended cycle is not one that I would be concerned with getting gyno on. If you do your research on anti-e's and use them accordingly, you shouldn't have too many problems, particularly with a cycle like that.

I forgot to mention, if you want to use AS properly and for more than just 1 cycle, you really need to get over your needle phobia. Injectables are typically more effective and easier on your body, not to mention, many of the most effective AS are only found (with maybe a few obscure and ineffective versions----eg oral test) in an injectible form.

I hate needles and still do. I was deathly scared that I would screw up injecting and do something dumb.

Take it from someone who's been there....winstrol tabs, Anavar tabs, and Anadrol tabs work well....BUT....when I sucked it up and starting injecting Sustenon, Primobolan, and various tests...I grew so fast.

It doesn't really hurt....you'll find injecting easier than sucking down d-bol tabs constantly...and you'll gain the way you want to.

Plus..there's really quality injectible amps out there if you have a good hook-up.

Do the d-bol/winstrol/anavar/anadrol route if you like...but you would be floored at how a little Sustenon and Deca would make your body explode.

Just my opinion based on my experience.
Good luck.:cool:

Top Bottom