Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral Primobolan

Yes, and the difference is not about company. Depot has enanthate ester wich let Primo be slowly released into bloodstream over the period of time from depot in muscle that ester will create.
Tabs are not 17AA and get mostly destroyed by liver in the first pass. You will need tons of them to see any effect.

Last edited:
Thanks for your help. I emailed you before I got this post so you can disregard the question in the email. That is good to know, is it the same for winny tabs compaired to depots?

Not the same for Winny or any other orals, because only Primo tabs are not 17AA, the addition wich helps oral steroids to survive and not get broken down too fast while passing through liver.

Depot doesn't have to be 17AA, sinse it gets released into blood slowly, peice by peice, and it's get broken down fairly quickly also,comparing to any 17AA oral, but still effective, because of slow release.
In case of tabs, whatever he takes will enter liver very fast and will get destroyed almost immediately. Acetate ester is useless, because it's not Depot but oral.
I was wrong saying that ester protect while passing through liver and I edited it already.

Thanks for all your info Bro's! It will be a big help when decideing what gear to use for my next cycle and what not to use.

Top Bottom