Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral Primo and test prop cycle

jaeson003

Currently running a PCT coming off a d bowl, deca, test e cycle and have oral primo 25mg per tablet and test prop. I am going to use to cut. I’m considering 50mg a day of the primo for a week then bump up to 100 mg for weeks 2-3 and weeks 3-6 200mg I have the oral due to less sides and want to see the difference in changing over to test prop over E since I’m not bulking. Thoughts brothers?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Currently running a PCT coming off a d bowl, deca, test e cycle and have oral primo 25mg per tablet and test prop. I am going to use to cut. I’m considering 50mg a day of the primo for a week then bump up to 100 mg for weeks 2-3 and weeks 3-6 200mg I have the oral due to less sides and want to see the difference in changing over to test prop over E since I’m not bulking. Thoughts brothers?

If you want to do daily oral primobolan, first how do you know the oral primobolan is real? its rare on the market. I would really be cautious if it's real bro.

If it is real, you'll damage your liver if you do daily primobolan without cycle support, get n2guard for liver/organ/kidney support and cleanse then you can do the oral primo. Add cardazol preworkout 4 caps to get ripped and energy.

I still suggest you do a test base at least 250mgs testosterone enanthate /week even if you use oral primo.

keep things simple here

primo injectable 500mg a week
test TRT dose.

let the primo shine.

i don't recommend oral primo for males

Oral Primo will not do much for you and is not very cost effective. Var or a sarm would be a much better option. I'd look into Rad-140 or S-23.

You can run Test E or P. Test P might cause less water retention, but I personally think the effect is minimal. If your diet is good, and estrogen doesn't get high, you shouldn't hold much water.

I think I good cycle for you would be..

1-12 Test E 300-500mg/week
1-12 Rad-140 - 20-30mg/day.

or switch out the Test E for P, and run it at 100mg/eod with the Rad for 8 weeks.

Oral Primo will not do much for you and is not very cost effective. Var or a sarm would be a much better option. I'd look into Rad-140 or S-23.

You can run Test E or P. Test P might cause less water retention, but I personally think the effect is minimal. If your diet is good, and estrogen doesn't get high, you shouldn't hold much water.

I think I good cycle for you would be..

1-12 Test E 300-500mg/week
1-12 Rad-140 - 20-30mg/day.

or switch out the Test E for P, and run it at 100mg/eod with the Rad for 8 weeks.

Thanks bro will do

Top Bottom