Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oral only cycles - i know we hate them - but the UK boards like them

bentz69

everytime an oral only cycle comes up over here, or for any board thats in the states, i see the flames a mile high and people always telling them read more and add test and so on. but over on the UK boards, these guys seem to like these types of cycles. espically dbol and winstrol cycles. even the mods over there approve of them and give good advice, but they never say bad things about it. am i missing something here?

yeah the TEST :)

just kidding if you want oral only i would say your best bet would be anavar by far

spend enough and to a really big tren winny cycle :)

keep an eye on the liver and drink your grapefruit juice

winny at 50mg a day and dbol at 50 a day will fuckin rip your shit up!

kiss your liver good bye.:wavey: . I guess this is the reason they arent to popular. Just drink the grapefruite juice like mentioned above and keep a pay super close attention to your liver.
SuperchrgedE

bentz69 said:
everytime an oral only cycle comes up over here, or for any board thats in the states, i see the flames a mile high and people always telling them read more and add test and so on. but over on the UK boards, these guys seem to like these types of cycles. espically dbol and winstrol cycles. even the mods over there approve of them and give good advice, but they never say bad things about it. am i missing something here?

I dont know what UK boards you have been on mate, but what you are saying is completely false. As mentioned b4, the only oral cycle I would do is Anavar.

BTW, which UK board have u been reading?

Top Bottom