Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral only cycles?

AMGETR

Looking to write up a cycle for my brother. His stats are 165lbs, 20%-25% bf I would estimate, with a height of roughly 5'5"-5'6". He's had a lot of fat as he grew up with being "bigger", and has lost probably around 40lbs in the past 2 years by exercising and eating clean.

Right now he's training 4 days a week, and maintaining a low carb and high protein diet at roughly 2500 cals a day.

He wants to use gear but, although he won't admit, he's scared of needles. So I want to write him a nice little oral-only cycle that will help him lose the weight, as well as harden him up a bit.

The drugs I know that are oral are: tbol, dbol, adrol, anavar.

I wanna put him on Anavar, Adrol, and liquid Clen to help him lose some weight, as well as make him a bit stronger and harder.

However, I know fuck all about dosing for clen and adrol. I was thinking 40mg ED for 4 weeks anavar and then the two other drugs.

I would put him on Tyler's daily as well, along with 1mg ED finasteride, and nolva on hand.

Let me know what dose I could put him on. He's a newbie to gear, but I don't want such a low dose that there will be no effect and it be a waste of time.

AMGETR said:
Anyone know anything abour oral? sheesh

Ya bro I would definitely not go AAS route right now, he can lose that on his own easy... If he is dieing to stick something in his mouth then give him some clenbuterol ONLY like this:

Day 1 2mcg
Day 2 4mcg
Day 3 6mcg
Day 4-11 8mcg
Day 12 6mcg
Day 13 4mcg
Day 14 2mcg

Then take 2 weeks off and repeat for a total of 2 months... Then you should re-evaluate where you are and if AAS is the answer...

HOWEVER Clenbuterol is only good for about 300 extra calories a day so it won't shred you up by itself, but it will give you the energy to go through the day on a veeeery reduced calorie diet. While on clenbuterol, weighing 165, he should take in 1300 calories a day, 50% protein, 40% carb, and fish oils... This is just one route obviously but it will work... On off weeks go back to reduced calories @ 1800 per day. 2500 calories a day will make him fatter @ 165. You also want your net calories at 1300 so if you do 1000 calories of cardio you can eat 1000 calories extra, for obvious health reasons...

Don't recomend doing AAS if hes young and/or inexperienced, however this would be my advice if you must:

Ya man you'd be fine doing 40mg Anavar for sure... he'd keep his muscle mass much easier and maybe gain a little... Do 6 weeks 2 on clen 2 off clen 2 on clen... 40mg Anavar ED 6 weeks... Then a little PCT stint just for safety, 20mg nolva 2weeks...

IMO Anavar would be better than winny in this circumstance... Just because of sides of joints/growthplates/backpumps...

You don't want to give him winny, but you wanted to give him drol?????

Haha....but seriously, I'm confused.

He doesn't sound like he's ready for aas...let alone orals like drol. But if he was going to do it anyway - I would steer him toward Turinabol (Tbol) @ 50mg ED, great results, almost zero sides...

no drol only. run tbol at 40mg-60mg ed. can't beat it. var is also a choice but more pricey. both are easy on hair line, easy pct with keepable gains, both harden you up a lot. if he's gonna do var no less than 50mg ed. there will be no sides with these. good luck. just finished a tbol only 4 week oral cycle, 7 lbs of lean mass, strength gains up to 40lbs on back and 30 on chest. awesome stuff. to be honest next time i am gonna run tbol for 22 days cause the gains go away around then. by day 8 bro i had put on 3-4 lbs and added 20 to my bench, it kicks in so fast. tbol it

Top Bottom