Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oral only cycles

Gesebastian

what is the scoop these days with oral only cycles? I remember in the 90’s everyone ran them. We used to run dbol solo for 5-6 weeks and had good results. Now everyone says they are no good. What is the science and reasoning behind them suddenly not being good in 2021 when they were fine 30 years ago? I’m confused

I like oral only cycles. Dbol only for 10 weeks with n2guard for liver support you'll get great results, get some aromasin eoD and you good

what is the scoop these days with oral only cycles? I remember in the 90’s everyone ran them. We used to run dbol solo for 5-6 weeks and had good results. Now everyone says they are no good. What is the science and reasoning behind them suddenly not being good in 2021 when they were fine 30 years ago? I’m confused

You shut down your system with no exogenous test. That is why .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you get shut down on any anabolic steroid, including testosterone. it boils down to your goals, some guys just cannot handle low androgens in their cycles. and guys in the 70's and 80's never ran test with their cycles so that theory is out the door.

i personally don't run test in my cycles anymore. i much prefer milder cycles and low water retention.

other guys love to run lots of test and get tons of androgens and water.

if i had to pick an oral only cycle i would do Tbol for 6 weeks or so cause it is super cheap

its up to you... ive never been the biggest fan of it but ive seen some done with success, but ive seen people struggle without using test as well... i would you much rather run a sarms stack as opposed to an oral only

It’s a known fact that AAS shuts down your natural test production however since it isn’t test and shuts it down through the feedback mechanism, I have heard that it may take extended period of time- up to 7 weeks.
If that is the case, no test nor PCT is required for a short cycle.
Does anyone have additional information?

No test base generally leads to side effects of low test, extreme lethargy, reduced libido and sexual function, depression, etc.

Its really common sense

So you are saying that all AAS shuts you down at the same rate?

Top Bottom