Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oral only cycles

So you are saying that all AAS shuts you down at the same rate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. But that's like debating just how closed a door is. Shutdown is shutdown. Your balls wont care which roid it was and what the rate was.

If you have any intention of keeping any of your gains then don’t do an oral only cycle.

No. But that's like debating just how closed a door is. Shutdown is shutdown. Your balls wont care which roid it was and what the rate was.

I guess my explanation was lacking. It’s not how closed it is, it’s how fast it shuts. If you have time to get through, you don’t need To open it back up- no PCT.

Do you know which orals had the blood tests and the tanked values? I think it’s time for the lab rat to come out. LOL
Actually with deca you will not see a lowering of LH but it does stop test production.

I've seen thousands of bloodwork results over the years so I can safely say ive seen that result from pretty much every oral except proviron. I can also safely say other than proviron ive seen more than enough to show that every steroid shuts you down.

And you can always go without pct. Your body will likely recover eventually. But doesn't mean you weren't shutdown and doesn't make it a good idea either

I've seen thousands of bloodwork results over the years so I can safely say ive seen that result from pretty much every oral except proviron. I can also safely say other than proviron ive seen more than enough to show that every steroid shuts you down.

And you can always go without pct. Your body will likely recover eventually. But doesn't mean you weren't shutdown and doesn't make it a good idea either

Thank you. I have some additional research required.
Once again, I don’t think anyone says that it won’t shut you down, it’s the timing of when it shuts you down that I was commenting on. This is just recently received information so I have not fully researched it.

BRoderick Chavez has data on the contrary to this. He has trained Olympic competitors as well as Mr O competitions.
His basis is that if you have exogenous test, your body senses this and shuts down. With non test base, it does not sense the test so it does not immediately shut down. The eventual shut down occurs through feedback mechanisms and this can take up to 7-9 weeks to shut down. This allows Olympian competitors to take short cycles and not needing PCT to start the test because it never shut down. PCT drugs will cause a positive test result.
He has “studies” based on a limited population that he did.
When you think about it, it sounds reasonable. I used to be under the thinking that there was no significant difference until I ran across this.

There are different ways steroids other than Tetosterone can shut you down. Even if you what you are proposing was correct and your body could not "sense" these other steroids, the fact that this androgen would compete with your natural testosterone for androgen receptors would in turn make your body sense the additional free testosterone and estrogen thus causing suppresion. This is the way SARMS cause suppresion as well.

If only testosterone was suppressive then everyone would juts not use it and there would be no need for PCT, but every steroid out there is suppressive if taken in hgih enohgh amounts and for long enough.

Thank you. I have some additional research required.
Once again, I don’t think anyone says that it won’t shut you down, it’s the timing of when it shuts you down that I was commenting on. This is just recently received information so I have not fully researched it.

Id be curious to see these kind of things too. Like I was saying from what I've seen pretty much every steroid will shut you down within about 4 weeks. Some do shut you down faster but by a month in it doesn't seem to matter what you're running. Youre shut down regardless. If someone showed bloodwkrk showing the contrary id question if they had real shit

Top Bottom